all posts post new thread

Ryan's Food Log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
5:30 PM 16 oz bone broth with ACV

7:30 PM kielbasa with zucchini, bell peppers, onions and EVOO

8:00 PM chicken thighs with carrots, russet potato.

8:30 PM bowl of cherries for dessert :)

7 AM 4 eggs cooked in a pat of butter. 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese. One banana.

12:30 PM Chicken Tikka Masala with two servings of white basmati rice

5:30 PM One apple. One oz of Macadamia nuts. 2 servings of homemade chicken pot pie.

Decent food choices today.

6/14/2018

5:30 PM 12 oz bone broth with 2 tbps ACV

6:30 Chick-fil-a 12 count nuggets with medium fries. Surprisingly under 800 kcal, however it's all cooked in peanut oil so the omega-6 content is probably staggering...

7:30 one peach and 15 cherries

6:30AM, 4 eggs cooked in a pat of butter. 1/2 cottage cheese.

12:30 PM Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with black beans, brown rice, double fajita veggies. No cheese.

7:00 PM Beef with broccoli bowl with white rice.

Dessert: bowl of cherries, an apple, a few small chunks of fresh pineapple, a few small cookies.

6/16/2018

Breakfast: Banana and apple.

Lunch: Two servings of Triscuits and almond butter and jelly sandwich.

Dinner and beyond: Grapes, cheese, 4 oz chicken thighs, serving of potatoes and cooked carrots. 3 beers.

6/17/2018

6:30AM 3 eggs cooked in a pat of butter. 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Bowl of cherries.

12 PM 4 left over ribs back loin (dry rub no sauce). 1 cup Brussel sprouts drizzled with EVOO.

6:30 PM 2 bowls of Chicken Tikka Masala with cauliflower rice. One peach. 2 very small slices of bread with butter. A package of fruit snacks (60 kcal). One oz Macadamia nuts.

6/19/2018

6 AM 3 eggs, 4 baby Yukon gold potatoes

12 PM Teriyaki chicken and brown rice bowl

7:30 PM Barbacoa beef with 2 oz corn chips, cabbage and kale salad with guacamole dressing. Bowl of cherries and pistachios.

6/20/2018

12 PM Chicken nachos. Just the corn chips, diced chicken breast a little cheese and a lot of jalapeños!

6:30 PM Left over beef (estimate 6 oz) and broccoli bowl with two servings of rice.

Today was a training day and I'm actually feeling hungry now, but I really don't want to eat this close to sleep.

7/22/2018

Mexican food at a restaurant. Tamale with enchilada, rice and beans and cheese. I feel confident logging this meal right now as I'm so stuffed there's no way I'm eating again today.

7/23/2018

12 PM mozzerella cheese stick. Medium apple and 6 oz raspberries

7 PM 3 servings of sesame chicken with green beens and white rice.

2 chocolate chip cookies, mini-cupcake, small piece of cinnimon butterscotch pie (hey, I've got to get rid of it!)

7/25/2018

5 PM Two handfuls of peanuts, 1/2 cup of strawberries, 2 mozzarella cheese sticks
6:15 PM Lebanese Loaded Rice (3 servings). Total dish was made with 1 tbsp oil oil, 1.5 cups dry jasmine rice, 1.5 lbs of 85/15, 100% Grass Fed Beef, 1 red onion. 2 servings Chickpea salad with olive oil, lemon, white vinegar, red peppers, onions and cucumbers
7:30 PM Two slices of banana bread

Notes: Feeling too full at night. Skipping the banana bread would be good. If I could just skip the desserts, I'd be doing better. Might try fruit if the craving for sweets is too great. May start eating a little earlier in the day as well.

7/26/2018

12 PM One serving of left over Loaded Lebanese rice and chick pea salad.

6:15 PM 1 buffalo chicken quesadilla (has cheese) made with 2 8" flour tortillas. One apple.

Wanted a handful of m&ms but was able to do the apple! Honestly, I think it was more satisfying. Crunch of the apple and the fact that my teeth didn't feel nasty afterward was nice as well.

7/27/2018

12 PM Grapefruit, blackberries and a mozzarella cheese stick.

3 PM Apple

7 PM Spaghetti-2 servings whole wheat pasta, 3 servings tomato sauce with meatballs. Red pepper flake and a little grated parmesan cheese. 2 pieces of sprouted flax seed garlic bread toasted.

9 PM small dark chocolate brownie.

7/28/2018

8 AM 4 eggs cooked in butter. 2 medium apples.

6 PM One bowl of loaded Lebanese loaded rice with ground beef.

6:30 PM+ Snacked on pretzels, pita chips, cheese cubes and a couple beers.

9 PM Small dark chocolate brownie.

7/29/2018

4 PM 8 Oz lean (fat removed) pork tenderloin, roasted. Mixed yellow and sweet potatoes

6 PM 1 cup Special K cereal with 8 Oz 2% milk, 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal with 8 Oz 2% milk with drizzle of honey. Small brownie.

A little crazy with the desserts. Tomorrow should be better. Will try to combat cravings with some fruit and veggies tomorrow.

7/30/2018

12 PM one cup cottage cheese, 2 medium apples, 6oz blackberries

6 PM beef pot roast, green beans and sprouted garlic bread.
1/4 cup coconut ice cream

7/31/2018

6:30 AM 4 eggs cooked in a pat of butter.

2 PM one serving of loaded Lebanese Rice (est. 4 Oz hamburger, one serving of white rice, one Oz silvered almonds)

7 PM 3 bowls of Noodle Bake made with hamburger, cheddar cheese, egg noodles, totato sauce.

8 PM bowls of rice crispies cereal with cup of 2% milk and drizzle of honey. A couple 60 cal packages of fruit snacks. 10 m&ms

Pretty poor on the dessert front. May have over eaten supper as well.

8/1/2018

12 PM 3 soft corn shredded pork tacos. Tortilla chips.

5:30 PM bag of sour patch kids. Sugar addiction reared up from stress.
6 PM Chicken Fajita bake with cheddar cheese.

8/2/2018

5 PM serving of peanuts, small serving of parmesan cheese.
6 PM chewy sweet tarts (sugar addition again... )
6:30 PM 6 Oz pork with sweet and yellow potatoes.
8:00 PM mini blizzard.

This was by far a rough ray on the discipline. Tomorrow is my kid's bday party so more junk food and cake awaits...

10/8/2018

3 PM 8oz bone broth with 2 tbps ACV
3:30 PM fist-size of garlic beef, fist size of baby yukon gold potatoes, fist size green beans
6:15 PM 2 fist size portions of ground beef, potato, and broccoli casserole.
7:15 PM fist size portion of ground beef, potato, and broccoli casserole.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom