all posts post new thread

Kettlebell S&S "coincidence"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Billy59

Level 3 Valued Member
I had a total hip replacement in April. Near the end of out patient physical therapy, the therapist offered to set up home PT based on a list of equipment I already have -- and like a lot of people, I've got too much variety of equipment!

Anyway, the home PT included goblet squats, halos, bridges, and swings. Does any of that sound familiar?

you have a smart PT

I was very fortunate with all the professionals I dealt with. I almost randomly selected a PCP in my network, he referred me to an orthopedic surgeon who referred me to another OS who turned out to be excellent. After the surgery, he sent me to this PT for remedial walking lessons. I got an A!

It was a little odd sometimes. I got the impression that the surgeon and the PT were both used to people who don't want to put out any effort. I'm more used to people like... Well, people here. ;) I've long believed that physical therapy is on the same continuum with Sinister or a powerlifting meet. The only difference is the starting point and what you need to do today.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom