all posts post new thread

Nutrition S&S on a calorie deficit

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hi
I'm currently using the S&S along side running, as part of my training for Ultra distance marathons. I'm also following the 5:2 diet or Fast diet. I don't find any problems with tiredness etc in the 600 calorie days and I have lost some weight. But mu goal is getting down to a healthier body fat level and have gone down from 33% in Jan 2016 to 28%presently. Weight has gone down from 93 kgs to 84 Kgs. Maybe this might be a helpful approach to continuing with the S&S and achieveing your weight/snoring goals.

Hi
I'm currently using the S&S along side running, as part of my training for Ultra distance marathons. I'm also following the 5:2 diet or Fast diet. I don't find any problems with tiredness etc in the 600 calorie days and I have lost some weight. But mu goal is getting down to a healthier body fat level and have gone down from 33% in Jan 2016 to 28%presently. Weight has gone down from 93 kgs to 84 Kgs. Maybe this might be a helpful approach to continuing with the S&S and achieveing your weight/snoring goals.
What ultras are you training for?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom