all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed S&S & Rowing

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Has anyone done A+A using a rower? I came to like A+A hill sprints recently and wondering how similar rowing could be.

What was your diet like if you don't mind me asking?
three times a day with carbs, fat and protein nothing special.
Because I usually keep my hr relatively low for endurance-recovery work, I did not have the urge to replenish the calories I spent.

three times a day with carbs, fat and protein nothing special.
Because I usually keep my hr relatively low for endurance-recovery work, I did not have the urge to replenish the calories I spent.

Thank you for the reply. I like your simple approach to training and food. It's inspiring.

Has anyone done A+A using a rower? I came to like A+A hill sprints recently and wondering how similar rowing could be.

@Bro Mo - I have used sessions involving very gentle rowing with bursts of around 5 - 10 explosive strokes every couple of minutes. It was used as part of a programme that got me able to row the marathon distance.
I did it a couple of times a week for 20 - 30 minutes a session. Definitely felt that it helped but not sure what the carryover to anything else would be - if anything at all. Made for a "happy" session though !

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom