all posts post new thread

Old Forum S& update - weight gain

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Paul Sellers

Level 5 Valued Member
I've been on S&S exclusively since early March and progressed from 24kg on the swings to 32kg and from 16kg on the TGU to 32kg. In that time my belt has come in two notches and since mid June I've gained 5lbs in weight. So where is that new weight? I have a leather jacket that I bought in 1993 that no longer fits me as it's too tight across my back and shoulders - that's where the weight is. Subjective measurements to be sure but I'm certainly feeling the effects...

I had the same experience with s&s. Waist shrank and traps and delts got too big.still in shock.

Great to hear, Paul! Please post a review of S&S on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple-Sinister-Pavel-Tsatsouline-ebook/dp/B00GF2HP9G/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1436471390&sr=1-1&keywords=simple+and+sinister

Me too. Fat loss initially. New jeans required, different belt holes used. Bit heavier again now. Same waist. T-shirts and shirts tight across shoulders. Jacket that I wear a lot appears to have shrunk but hasn't been washed.

Any change in diet? How many days a week? And just curious what time did you find most productive, mornings (pre work day) or evenings (after work day)?

My diet is unremarkable - sensible, balanced but nothing special. For the first four months I managed five to six times per week but have dropped to two to three times a week if I'm lucky. I've just had three weeks off due to vacation but gains are still there. Time of day is whenever I can squeeze in practice around work and family, hence the drop in number of sessions per week.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom