all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Searching for Geoff Neupert´s "Kettlebell Muscle"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Mark Limbaga

DFW is solid. I will return to it sometime this year

Thanks, it was actually your posting on DFW that re-sparked my interest in it.
Do you have any tips for someone running it their first time? I've done Simple, Solid for TGU, , 2 runs of KBM ( 16K and 20K), and ROP ( haven't completed that).

Sorry to hijack @Brookes thread but @MarkSch - how where your results from KBM?

I've been very happy with everything S&S has given me so far. I've seen improvements in aerobic fitness, strength and some hypertrophy. My plan is to use kbm to increase muscle mass then straight back in to S&S to put that new muscle to use.

Andy

Sorry to hijack @Brookes thread but @MarkSch - how where your results from KBM?

I was similarly very happy with S&S, and wanted a change of pace. KBM is quite different, and has a very different feel and rhythm, in my opinion. It seems to start easy, perhaps too easy, but the volume and intensity rapidly add up, especially in the last 6 weeks. If anything, go lighter than you initially think for bell selection-quality of reps is more important than getting the numbers with poor form. You'll be amazed at how much 8-12 minutes can leave you gassed, as opposed to S&S 'slow and steady' approach.

Results:
-Modest hypertrophy, but then I am 5' 7" and 5o years old, so I probably shouldn't have expected much
-Conditioning of a different type from S&S. Hard to define this one, it just feels different
-No discernible fat loss, but then I wasn't terribly strict with my diet, which is the main component here. I did up my protein substantially with whey shakes.
-Appreciation for double kettlebell work, and a desire to do more of it

It's a good program! Hope this is helpful

Thanks @MarkSch. I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it. Many have said how hard it gets. I'm going to focus on my diet during the 12 weeks so hopefully I'll see some meat on my bones at the end of it.

Andy

@Mark Limbaga

Thanks, it was actually your posting on DFW that re-sparked my interest in it.
Do you have any tips for someone running it their first time? I've done Simple, Solid for TGU, , 2 runs of KBM ( 16K and 20K), and ROP ( haven't completed that).

Use a 6-8rm over the prescribed 5rm

Just a heads up but Geoff sent out an email today recognizing how much interest has been shown for KBM over the last month. The Email was a 1 of 2. Today’s explained what the issues are with not being able to get the program. #2 tomorrow has promised a surprise ? What could it be ?

Not to review another product but More Kettlebell Muscle, that they sell digitally on SF, is a fantastic product. haven't any of the programs yet as I'm doing ROP at The moment but just looking at the desight its super solid + you get 4 years worth of programs. planning on jumping on "the Wolf" or "Clean em up 2.0" as part of my lean up plan post ROP.

Not to review another product but More Kettlebell Muscle, that they sell digitally on SF, is a fantastic product. haven't any of the programs yet as I'm doing ROP at The moment but just looking at the desight its super solid + you get 4 years worth of programs. planning on jumping on "the Wolf" or "Clean em up 2.0" as part of my lean up plan post ROP.

the wolf is a solid program. probably as good as the original kettlebell muscle

Just read the second email from Geoff. In a nutshell... KBM is gone forever, and he’s having a big sale on his other products. The link is above.

P.S. The Wolf is a butt kicker.

here's the big announcement

Kettlebell Secrets

Thanks Mark for sharing. It's great that KB Strong is there in digital, specially for us half way across the world.

About Geoff Neupert programs, there are so many with such similar names that I get confused. I'm gonna buy Strong, I'd like to buy Muscle (but is not there), and is there any other to be considered "essencial"? Or a good replacement for KB Muscle, that can't be found?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom