all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Second Wind reading list

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kristoffer

Level 4 Valued Member
I have signed up for the Second Wind seminar in Prague.
My background is not as a coach or trainer, and a only a general/limited understanding of physiology.

So, with that in mind, what would you recommend one does to prepare for the seminar in order to maximize the understanding and effect of the material presented. Books and articles, practises and such.

Thank you

Reactions: jef
I have signed up for the Second Wind seminar in Prague.
My background is not as a coach or trainer, and a only a general/limited understanding of physiology.

So, with that in mind, what would you recommend one does to prepare for the seminar in order to maximize the understanding and effect of the material presented. Books and articles, practises and such.

Thank you

The Oxygen Advantage

See you in Prague!

Reactions: jef
Thank you, @Pavel Macek

Would you recommend any other reading prior to the event? Like @Kristoffer , I want to maximize understanding at the event. There is a part on breathing, but also relaxation, etc. Maybe review the scientific part of Strong endurance?
Concerning Oxygen advantage, I think I should be ok. :) Still reading a few studies to sharpen knowledge.

See you in Prague!

Thank you, @Pavel Macek

Would you recommend any other reading prior to the event? Like @Kristoffer , I want to maximize understanding at the event. There is a part on breathing, but also relaxation, etc. Maybe review the scientific part of Strong endurance?
Concerning Oxygen advantage, I think I should be ok. :) Still reading a few studies to sharpen knowledge.

See you in Prague!

@jef , once you see the manual and content, you will realize there is no such info out there. Re-watch the old Fast & Loose DVD, and review Strong Endurance manual.

If you haven't registered yet, just reminder - the special price ends in 7 days >>> Second Wind—A New Seminar by Pavel

Actually, this is good news. I was afraid of repeating too much of what we saw at OA, but it seems to be really complementary.
I also thought of reviewing the Strong endurance manual, and I am happy to see that it is also your recommendation. It is a mine of information, and it would get me a lot of good to review it anyway.

I already registered. Long ago. Prague is too close to ignore the opportunity.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom