all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed SF 4/14/22 Newsletter: Build strength and muscle with a radical tactic

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

GreenSoup

Level 6 Valued Member
In the StrongFirst newsletter from last Thursday it included a combination strength and hypertrophy plan and describes how it works specifically for one exercise (exercise selection choices were given but the program was only shown for a single exercise). To put that to work in a push/pull/sqaut format, are more exercises and supersets allowed? In the long rest times that were specified would it be acceptable to superset non-competing exercises for time efficiency? To do two or three exercises in a day without supersetting would mean the program spreads the total work+rest time out in a way that would be very inefficient (at least for my schedule).

I'm presently working on the newsletter's previous plan. For my next program it might be interesting to see if/how this new program can add exercises and how I might schedule exercise differently during a day. Thank you.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom