all posts post new thread

Forum Business SF Podcast Suggestions

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

SuperGirevik

Level 3 Valued Member
When I’m working, walking, driving or even practicing strength, my main source of audio are podcasts. I find them entertaining and educational at the same time.

It’s funny because when I was a kid, every time my grandfather was outside doing some kind of work, he would have his AM radio set to his favorite station, Radio Mambi (a Cuban news station based in Miami, FL). This could be part of the reason why I tend to listen to podcasts, which are like modern AM stations.

Either way, among the podcasts I enjoy listening to on a regular basis is the StrongFirst podcast. Since my desire is for this show to continue to improve, I thought it would be nice to have a place to recommend future podcast episodes or ways to improve the show in general.

Please feel free to share any recommendations :)

I will kick it off by suggesting an episode and a general suggestion.

Future episode
Guest: Pavel Tsatsouline
Topic: The Quick and the Dead

Suggestion
Include a question or questions from the listeners section.

Last edited:
Would love to hear from Pavel, obviously.

Also:
  • Beast Tamers/Iron Maidens
  • SF Elites
  • "Student Spotlight" - students who have come a long way under an SFG, who are either new SFGs themselves or not interested in certification but just want to tell their story

Last edited:
Other than special guests I would prefer a longer format. 30-45 is actually quite short. I often feel that it stops when it starts to get interesting. And if you are not interested you can easily just stop listening.

Someone needs to do a deep dive on Q&D.

It was released to great fanfare but not much is out there besides the book.

Hello,

Matt Maruca, Dave Asprey or Ben Greenfield: a "biohacker" and his view or approach on strength training

Kind regards,

Pet'

I would like to listen to/about
- Dr. Eric Goodman from Foundation Training (on their approach of combining back/spine health with strength training)
- Dr. Aaron Horschig from Squat University (on, for example, injury prevention to be able to do strength training even in old age)
- Dr. Kelly Starrett from The Ready State (on his concept of mobility)
- Fasting (e. g. Dr. Peter Attia or Dr. Jason Fung)
- the guys from GMB
- although very off-topic: the potential of lucid dreaming (e. g. Robert Waggoner)

Hello,

Matt Maruca, Dave Asprey or Ben Greenfield: a "biohacker" and his view or approach on strength training

Kind regards,

Pet'

Off topic, but I cannnot stand Ben Greenfield. I understand he has some good information, but his whole thing is so over the top ridiculous that I have a hard time wading through the crap to find the worthwhile info.

Hello,

@wespom9
I globally agree. He provides some good info but most of the time, we are obliged to filter with :
- what us mortal non multi billionaire can implement
- some mandatory dditional research

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom