all posts post new thread

Forum Business SF Podcast Suggestions

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

Craig Weller on stress inoculation (from a physiological standpoint) and improvement of performance.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Off topic, but I cannnot stand Ben Greenfield. I understand he has some good information, but his whole thing is so over the top ridiculous that I have a hard time wading through the crap to find the worthwhile info.
C'mon man. Get on your treadmill/desk, put in light emitting ear buds, shine some red light on your j--k, have a coffee enema, IV some stem cells, snort some NADH, and you will feel better.

Hello,

@Don Fairbanks
You forgot the big extra thick Kion Animo and seeds and spirulina and cinnamon cacao and coconut flakes and ice smoothy to get things started in the morning ;) (all sponsored by "how to be a SuperHero" hehe)

And CBD oil & Ayahuasca mushroom smoke to get calm before going to bed !

Kind regards,

Pet'

C'mon man. Get on your treadmill/desk, put in light emitting ear buds, shine some red light on your j--k, have a coffee enema, IV some stem cells, snort some NADH, and you will feel better.

The quackery is high with Greenfield. Plus, he's got his own podcast and has been a guest on a bunch of others. No need for him to do one with Strongfirst.

Hello,

@wespom9
I globally agree. He provides some good info but most of the time, we are obliged to filter with :
- what us mortal non multi billionaire can implement
- some mandatory dditional research

Kind regards,

Pet'
This is interesting. Early in the pandemic I decided to “learn a little more about how to be ‘fit’”, so i could be sensible about training (and making smart equipment investments) at home. How I stumbled upon BG is not that interesting a story, but it really was through listening to his podcast (which I rarely listen to anymore, for most of the reasons stated) that I found Strongfirst…

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom