all posts post new thread

Kettlebell SFG II - Chicago (April 2017)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Oh... yes, I think you can attend and bypass the tests, and are issued a certificate of attendance instead of an instructor certificate. That used to be the case, anyway, although I'm not seeing anything about it on the information site. Also, I would think you need to be an SFG I to attend SFG II, but not sure about that either.

The 1-day user courses are tailor made for people who just want to learn how to use kettlebells, bodyweight, barbells. I did the kettlebell one and the bodyweight one both prior to SFG I, and found them both extremely valuable (could dig up my posts on both of them if you're interested). The 2- and 3-day certification courses are geared towards teaching others, as well as a high degree of precision in performing them, plus the snatch test (SFG I), strength test (SFG II) and other tests for SFB and SFL.

@Michael Scott Observers are typically not permitted at SFGI or II instructor certs.

I concur with @Anna C and recommend looking into the 1 day user course. Very comprehensive 8 hour course that will answer many of your questions and give you an idea of where your skills are at.

Thanks @natewhite39 for answering me. I will look into the one day course sometime next year, after I have some regular experience under my belt.

@Michael Scott Observers are typically not permitted at SFGI or II instructor certs.

I concur with @Anna C and recommend looking into the 1 day user course. Very comprehensive 8 hour course that will answer many of your questions and give you an idea of where your skills are at.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom