all posts post new thread

Forum Business SFG Instructors near Knoxville

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Benjamin_K

Level 1 Valued Member
Comrades,

I just started S&S, been on it one week. I've been in the fitness world for a while now. Was a wrestler in high school, BJJ (and other systems) while in the Navy, and am currently a park ranger: lots of paddling, climbing, hiking, etc. 5'9, 152, 30yr.

I've never really achieved my strength goals. And I've definitely never gotten the abs I want. Of course I have abs, I have like no body fat. But they are not developed.

So my question is this: is there an SFG instructor near me so I can be sure to apply the correct tension, and have good form? I'm currently doing the 24kg swing and the 16kg get-up. I'm already doing 10 sets of both in the required time and, I hope, according to the correct form (shoulder packed, slow get-up, etc). I'm not really sore the next day either, so I'll probably be bumping up soon.

This is my first post!

@Benjamin_K, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

Our web site (click Home button) has an Instructor Search feature. (After click Home, click Instructors.)

-S-

@Steve Freides

Thanks! I tried that, but it only says Anthony Carrigan. It says he is 3 miles away...in Portland, Oregon (which makes no sense). I expanded the search out 50 miles and still nothing came back. Not sure what to do.

@Benjamin_K, I am going to start a PM with a couple of our people to see if we can help you with this. Check your forum Inbox. (You may want to set it up, if you haven't already, so that it notifies you when you have a new message here via email.)

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom