all posts post new thread

Shawn's 31 day Keto log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Thank you for posting this progression, Shawn. Did you really notice the pain in just three days? I'm afraid of my knees flaring up to the point of agony should I try this.

So after a bout of food poisoning I'll jump back on keto tomorrow. My beer day never occurred, I'll wait a few more days. After three days of soup and rice I can't wait for meat. Lol.

Have a great day SF!!!

That sucks to hear. I am glad you are over that so you can get back on the Keto plan!

So after a bout of food poisoning I'll jump back on keto tomorrow. My beer day never occurred, I'll wait a few more days. After three days of soup and rice I can't wait for meat. Lol.

Have a great day SF!!!

Thank you very much! Should be back and fully functional tomorrow. Today is much better than the past few days.

Well, you could say more than a couple beers, or stronger than Bud Light/Coors Light/Miller Lite (4.2% abv for all three), more like Sam Adams Rebel IPA(6.5% abv), Sam Adams Imperial Double Bock(9.6% abv), Flying Dog Double Dog (11.5% abv) or even Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA(18.00% abv). Personally @Jan, I would opt for the latter. ;):D:eek:

Since y'all are talking about beer, define "heavy".

Well, I guess anything above 8% could be defined as "heavy". Never heard of an 18% though.

in the way im speaking of 'heavy' Im referring to the volume of beer he owes us....
I don't know what kind of beer drinker @ShawnM is but I will set the line at 12 beers.... he can choose to go over or under that line.
he can set his own pace/time frame he drinks those 12 beers.

Now that would be a huge carb day..... @ShawnM you better stick to Beck's Light (3.8 carbs/12 oz), Michelob Ultra (2.6 g/12 oz), or you can get adventurous & drink Coors Light (5), Amstel Light (5), Corona Light (5), Bud Light (6.6), or go hog wild and have a Sam Adams Boston Ale (19.8), Sam Boston Lager (18), Corona (14), Stella Artois (13), or even an MGD (13.1). I got these numbers from here and here.

in the way im speaking of 'heavy' Im referring to the volume of beer he owes us....
I don't know what kind of beer drinker @ShawnM is but I will set the line at 12 beers.... he can choose to go over or under that line.

12?! If I would drink that amount, I would see 2 instead of 1 kettlebell :)

@Strong Rick- 12 sounds about right. It wouldn't be very smart but it easily doable.
@Michael Scott- I've had a few of the big beers you mentioned and 12, no change that, 2 of the Dogfish 120 would probably kill me. One put me under the table. Lol.

Breakfast:
Protien shake with 2 scoops of whey and 3 cups of unsweetended almond milk.

Lunch:
Same

Dinner:
Same

Feel better but not great. No training and no appetite. Tomorrow things should be fine. Just trying to get calories in. 12 beers would do it but I wouldn't feel any better tomorrow. Lol.

Have a great day SF!!!

Breakfast:
6 oz steak
6 eggs fried in butter

Snack:
2 scoops whey mixed with 1/4 cup heavy cream and 2 cups almond milk

Lunch:
8 oz salmon
Big A$$ Greek salad

Dinner:
Same as lunch

Wow, how are you hitting your fat numbers? I have to drink coconut oil & whole milk to come close.......

Breakfast:
6 oz steak
6 eggs fried in butter

Snack:
2 scoops whey mixed with 1/4 cup heavy cream and 2 cups almond milk

Lunch:
8 oz salmon
Big A$$ Greek salad

Dinner:
Same as lunch

@Michael Scott- I'm more LC than Keto right now. After my eating mis-adventure that last three days I'm easing into keto one day at a time. The heavy cream in my shakes provides quite a bit as well as the butter with my eggs. I do add 2 tbsp of coconut oil to my morning coffee every day and I just never seem to log it. I'm probably missing about 45-60 fat grams from my log a day. Now that I'm back on line I'll tighten that up with better enteries, that's bad on me.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom