all posts post new thread

Barbell Sheiko 3 day programs

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bpj911

Level 4 Valued Member
I've been experimenting with Sheiko programs for about 120 days now and have really enjoyed these programs vs just about everything else I have tried over the last 5 years. Spreadsheets available on liftvault.com
I've use the intermediate medium load with all the accessory work and now the intermediate large load with as much of the accessory work as I could tolerate.
These are 3 day programs and I've really liked them despite the higher volume. You get really good at the movements with this much practice and really drives home how lifting is a skill.

I've been experimenting with Sheiko programs for about 120 days now and have really enjoyed these programs vs just about everything else I have tried over the last 5 years. Spreadsheets available on liftvault.com
I've use the intermediate medium load with all the accessory work and now the intermediate large load with as much of the accessory work as I could tolerate.
These are 3 day programs and I've really liked them despite the higher volume. You get really good at the movements with this much practice and really drives home how lifting is a skill.

You would really benefit signing upto the sheiko forum. A lot of good information specifically about his programs as well as many other of his programs on there.

I've been on there, I've found some of the sheets I've been following have been discarded for apps and that sort of thing but I've found the sheets to work well for me. Once they stop working, I'll probably try the app. I'm currently running Smolov JR for bench and squat simultaneously stretched out to 6 weeks vs 3 but doing both at the same time. I don't know if I could manage it in the real 3 week period it calls for even if it was just one exercise.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom