all posts post new thread

Barbell Shiny new barbell for Christmas!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JGP718

Level 4 Valued Member
hello all. I will be starting PTTP in the next few weeks using the KB press ladder plan from rite of passage MWF. On Tuesday Thursday I was going to incorporate some moves from Hardstyle abs. Is there any where I could/should fit pull-ups into this program or do the deadlifts take care of the back enough for just general fitness

Thanks!

Deadlifts will probably be fine, so long as you lock down your lats (and triceps) on each rep. Also, if you're doing HLRs.

Having said that, I'd propose a test... Pull-ups for max reps prior to starting the program (PTTP). When you finish, prior to re-starting, re-test your pull-ups. You'll likely be able to do at least the same number, perhaps a rep or two more.

Is PTTP deadlifts, and ROP presses the plan, or PTTP on one day and ROP on another day?

Pull-ups after deadlifts, classic, and ROP has pull-ups.

Is PTTP deadlifts, and ROP presses the plan, or PTTP on one day and ROP on another day?

Pull-ups after deadlifts, classic, and ROP has pull-ups.
PTTP is the plan but instead of the press with the barbell I wanted to use the KB press. I think I saw somewhere in the forum that that was recommended or okay to follow as the pressing portion of PTTP

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom