all posts post new thread

Simple and beyond

Doing sleep restriction so training is suffering a bit from that.

Did walk-outs for a period of 8 minutes. I just did different sets with different intervals.

Did 12 minutes of 24, 28 and 32 kilo suitcase walk. Goal is three minutes with the beast. Im guessing I can maybe do one minute now.

Day one, week 3:

Changed weights: 28+28. Did three ladders in 30 minutes. (6,5 in effort)

I tried my own version of strength aerobics:

1 clean, 1 press, 1 jerk, one squat, one snatch and one pull-up. I did this with 16 kilo (not the pull up).

I then made it harder: 2 clean, 1 press, 1 jerk, one squat, two snatch. One pull up. Ten rounds in ten minutes.

Walk-out: 156 seconds. (combined)

Suitcase walk: day 1 in the first program.

I am quite close to achieving ten minutes non-stop walk-outs. Will test myself anew in one month.

My record with suitcase walk is 1 minute with 44 kilo.

My new wish is to do 1 minute and twenty seconds with 48. (the final goal is three minutes)

Tried suitcase walk maximum with the 48. 1 minute and 5 seconds. Some weeks ago I tested with the 44 kilo and I got the same time. To lift the 48 kilo with one hand is quite hard work.

Sleep is finally improving so in a couple of months I think the training progress might increase. Maybe.

Did some sort of strength aerobics. Started with the 16 kilo. Did tree cleans, one press, two jerks, one squat, two snatches. Then one pull up.
It became too easy. I started to implement the 20 kilo. It was a bit more taxing, but not much.

I have gotten a small cut in my hands, so I cannot perform walk-outs for a while. Will see if I can do them while I am on my forearms. Maybe I could rather do Power-wheel roll out until my wound heals.

Quite tired and sleep is not that good. I also wanted to spare my knees from all this volume and this load, so I changed my program to the Moving Target kettlebell program. I am still doing quite a bit of kettlebell fornt squat, but with a lighter weight.

Im a bit in between kettlebells. Tried the program with 2*16. That was way too easy. Then tried it with 2*20. Quite easy. 2*24. Quite hard. Everything is Ok, but 5 reps of military press is hard. I really wonder how 10 reps with 20*2 kilo will be.

I realised you have to do two series. Did that with 2*20 kilo. I would say it is hard enough. It is quite easy om Squats, but I guess I Will then also give my knees a bigger rest than if I did 2*24 kilos.

I think I did day three, week 1 of Moving Target kettlebell complex. 2*20 kilo.

I also tested my front squat Max. 36+32. 5 reps.

I did a kind of flow.
Switched between 16 kilo and 20 kilo. I followed the guidelines of Pavel, only doing quick moves. I also flirted with the push press, although this exercise might be somewhere in between a grind and an explosive.

I mostly did 3 reps of clean, two reps of snatch, one rep of jerk.

I did this for 22 minutes.

With the 16 kilo I can really dominate that weight, and I can feel how it feels to pull it back towards my body during the snatch. I think it might be good for my technique to practice it with such a light weight.

I did Neupert core program from kettlebell hard. 7 complexes in 15 minutes. 16 kilo.

12 minutes on the Bike.

Day 2, week 2 of kettlebell complex plan B.

2*20kilo. 2,3,6. 2 complex og each of the three exercises, clean, military press and Squats.

Relatively easy.

Day 3, week 3 of kettlebell complex plan B

2*20 kilo. 2,3,6. Paid attention to glutei activation and always keeping my spine neutral even at the bottom of squats. Last time I did a session I got some muscular back pain. I want to prevent this by staying tight all the time.

Maybe also some back-bends at the end of the session could do wonders for my back.

Some free kettlebell work.
First tried 3 cleans, 3 snatch and 2 jerks. 10 minutes. 16 kilo. A bit hard. Also did one pull up every other round. Also tried some tucked l-sit and push Ups.

A bit too hard, but only in the legs.

Did the Neupert Core program for 15 minutes.
Then did my own program for suitcase walk and walk-outs.
Afterwards fantasized about program I will follow in the future.

Back
Top Bottom