all posts post new thread

Simple and beyond

Tested out LCCJ double. 24+24. I think I made it to around seven with not much practice of it. This Will be my new exercise.

Snatch plan 060. Phase one. 16 kilo. 40 minutes. New record. I would like to know what my lactate values are.

C&J plan 551. Day 1, week 1. 24+24. Max numbers of Asked for minutes. Lowest possible reps. Will increase Next Session.

Double cj. Plan 551. Day 2, week one. First and second serie 20 minutes each. Rep level 2 and 3. ( Rep level 1 is easiest). I think level 2 is enough. 24+24. Ah. Quite hard.

Double c&j is too hard and too difficult. At least to follow this in a program. Will rather play with the Weights and work with the movements for a couple of weeks. Clean is also worth practicing for a while.

Started BTB 3. This is Neupert´s program for double Cleans. It is meant to increase strength.

Week 1. Day 1.

4 ladders with 20+20
4 ladders with 24+24
4 ladders with 28+28.

I also tried out one arm jerk with 16, 20 and 24. This was just for practicing the movement.

44 minutes. 15 km. Resistance level 4 and 5. Stationary bicycle.

I also practiced double push press and double jerk.

Stationary Bike. 14,6 km. 42 minutes. Resistance level 4. Fatigue level 4. Might Try a bit quicker in the future.

Another Zone 2 session. 28 minutes. Resistance level 5. 10 km.
Average speed is ten 21,4 at resistance level 5. New record I think.

This was quite easy. I am starting to think that this might be zone 1 :)

Week 2, day 3: Double cleans.

16+16: 4 sets.
24+24: 16 sets.
28+28: 4 sets

Focus on technique.
And the end of the session I did:

16+16 overhead walk in place. Quite hard.
16+16 double rows.
15 hindu squats.

I did some training in the stats. Glycolytic. I liked it. It was painful. My legs felt heavy. I felt pain and blood in my mouth and in my lungs. Did it for 15 minutes. I will start doing it once or twice a month.

Back
Top Bottom