all posts post new thread

Simple and beyond

Tired and too much chocolate. I think me and chocolate have to go our separate ways, at least for a while. I will take the apartment, they will take the shed.

1h swing@32 10@8

More sleep will probably make me a bit stronger. And proper nutrition.

Heavier bell makes the technique better.

Feeling very tired. I think my body feels so tired by all of these days with a lot of junk food. Maybe it is something to that old saying about you getting energy from healthy food ? Im starting to feel it was more to it than this just being a nice cliche.

So. I took two days off from training. Then I read a bit in S&S and find out I could do a little reload.

1h swing@20: 10*10

Did some strict presses and jerks with the 16 kilos. Mostly for fun and to see if presses over head could stabilize my shoulder.

I have also bought and started doing the great gamma program.

Taking it careful not to overextend my energy:

1h swing@20: 10*10
GSQ@20/ 3*5

I think I will do 20 kilo for a week. 24 kilo for a week. And then 32 kilo for a week. Then hopefully incorporating gradually the 36.

Outdoor camping. Nice feeling but slept badly. Then go to work early.

Continue with super easy week:

1h swing@20/ 10*10
GSQ@20/ 3*5

I am starting to find my "groove" in the swing. Feels nice. 20 kilo is so easy I could do it any day.

1h swing@20/ 10*10
GSQ@20/ 3*5

I am no longer buying chocolate, but I am eating the chocolate I have in my apartment. I guess a bit of loneliness makes chocolate that much more difficult to resist. Looking forward to moving back to the capital where all my friends are. I guess that will also make eating, sleeping and training easier.

1h swing@20/ 10*10
GSQ@20/ 1*20

I love easy programs that are easy and predictable. Two more days of 20 and then starting again with the 24. Looking out forward to introducing the 36. Will soon be moving back to my main apartment and there I will have available the 40 kilo.

1h swing@20/ 10*10
GSQ@20/ 3*5

Also played around with some 1h Clean and jerk. It is such a fun excercise. I look forward to doing a program with that exercise when I am done doing all the mandatory programs first, so I guess I could be doing some clean and jerk program in three years.

(My goals:

Solid in ten minutes.
Snatch test
MP half bodyweight.
AND THEN

@mikhael: I felt tired and underslept for a long time so I skipped TGU.

Today's training:

1h swing: 24/ 10*10
TGU: 20/ 1*5 pr hand
Goblet squat: 24/ 3*5

I also did some biceps curls. Sleep restriction program going quite well.

In 14 days I will be reunite with my beloved 40 kg kettlebell. Then I can start introducing that weight into my S&S routine. Will be great.

Back
Top Bottom