all posts post new thread

Old Forum Simple and Sinister & The Rite of Passage

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
The brilliance of Pavel's simple programs lies in their simplicity. It's hard enough for a coach to design an effective program for a student - hard enough but within the abilities of a sizable group of people on our planet. But the ability to design a program that is simple and effective, and on top of that, is also applicable to a very wide group of people - well, that is truly exceptional. Simplicity increases adherence and, in the end, yields more progress for more people, I think.

Well said!

@Steve Freides with your permission, I am going to quote you in my article on SAS I am working on right now.
Of course it's fine with me.

I will edit myself and offer this revised version:

The brilliance of Pavel's simple programs lies in their simplicity. It's hard enough for a coach to design an effective program for a student - hard enough but within the abilities of a sizable group of people on our planet. But the ability to design a program that is also simple while still remaining effective, and on top of that, is also applicable to a very wide range of people - well, that is truly exceptional. Simplicity increases adherence and, in the end, yields more progress for more people.

Last edited:
Further editing, @Pavel Macek - I have changed "applicable to a very wide group ..." to "applicable to a very wide range ...

It needs to be a large group or a wide range, but not a wide group.

-S-

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom