all posts post new thread

Kettlebell So, I turned 57

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

WxHerk

Level 8 Valued Member
Since COVID19 has our gym shut down, @Anna C was not on hand this year to witness my “age-related jackassery.” At @Don Fairbanks ’ urging I snatched some. Rather than taping on a plate I snatched a 24kg for double my age: 114 consecutive snatches.
W0W. .. I’d not snatched consecutively in a couple years. It turned into a survival thing as my sciatica (OLD MAN!!) started barking at me!! I notice it in the video as it affected my admittedly poor finish. I’m just glad I wasn’t turning 82!!

Since COVID19 has our gym shut down, @Anna C was not on hand this year to witness my “age-related jackassery.” At @Don Fairbanks ’ urging I snatched some. Rather than taping on a plate I snatched a 24kg for double my age: 114 consecutive snatches.
W0W. .. I’d not snatched consecutively in a couple years. It turned into a survival thing as my sciatica (OLD MAN!!) started barking at me!! I notice it in the video as it affected my admittedly poor finish. I’m just glad I wasn’t turning 82!!

Happy Birthday,Power To You,Excellent.

Much respect!!!!

I'm close at your heels age wise. That's my target now when I hit your age.

Just developed a sympathetic sciatica from watching this video !!!

Happy Birthday. Hey do you remember being of an age (for myself, maybe 12 and under) and looking at someone your own age (that you are now, LOL) and thinking they are "so old"?!?!?!?

VERY inspirational work, physically AND mentally. You may have been glad you were not age 82....but if you keep this up, you will still be snatching and a whole lot of other things at this age, I am sure of it!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom