all posts post new thread

Off-Topic So what do I do regarding S&S book?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6651
  • Start date
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 6651

Hi,
I went on this website to purchase S&S. When you click on S&S on this site it directed me to Amazon to buy it.
Amazon says I got the book on the 13th of April.

I never seen this book. It has not been delivered, so I don't know what they are talking about.

$33 later, and no book delivered.

How do I get money back from this scam company?

If the tracking shows it being delivered then there’s the possibility it was delivered to the wrong address or stolen from your porch. Whatever the reason all you have to do is contact Amazon and they’ll send you another one. Sometimes when you’re dealing with a 3rd party through Amazon you might run into issues (although I haven’t) but S&S is shipped and fulfilled by Amazon so I guarantee they’ll make good on it. Go to the website and click on “Orders” and find your order. You should then see a tab along the lines of “Where’s my order” or “I didn’t receive my order” and follow the prompts. I ordered a car part from them awhile back that never showed up but the tracking said it was delivered. Come to find out fedex delivered it to the wrong address. They weren’t able to recover it but Amazon sent me another one and I had it 2 days later. Just contact them.

@G-man, +1 to everything @Hasbro said.

About a year ago, we had a similar situation - I received an email saying our package had been delivered, but delivered to whom? Or where? We didn't have it.

I contacted the merchant - it wasn't amazon.com in this case - who told me they contacted the shipping company, and the shipping company told them it was "lost in shipping." The shipping company further told the merchant to please send us another shipment, and that the shipping company would reimburse the merchant for the cost of our merchandise.

I thought, "This is great - everyone is acting with integrity."

The next day, however, our neighbors down the street stopped at our house and said they had been the mistaken recipients of our package, and they brought it us! I said thank you, and I called up the merchant and told them to cancel the replacement order.

Although it would have been great had the shipping company _not_ made a mistake, mistakes to happen and, at least in my opinion, if you look at their success rate in delivering things to the correct address, the shipping companies are all doing a pretty good job.

Please contact amazon.com, and please reply on this thread to let us know how it all eventually works out for you.

Thanks.

-S-

They issued me a full refund. Said if I incur any cost and dont end up with the cost it cost me... they will pay those extra fees too so that I get my full amount back. Very pleased with promptness. Thumbs up for amazon.

Well, since I decided to do a 5x5 program instead of kettlebell work... im kinda glad it went missing as it would just be collecting dust given I changed what I was gonna do. So everything worked out right lol

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom