all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Social Distance Strong!

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I can't imagine the challenge of having kids home all day.
My cat is getting on my nerves.
My kids are actually pretty pain free. Since I have teleconferences and video junk several times a day they just do their own thing. I make us eggs first thing each day and put theirs in Tupperware. They wake around 1100 and microwave their brunch. Lunch is served at the end of my work day around 3/4 and we have dinner around 8 pm, I go to bed and they begin the next five hours of whatever goes on in the house. I set the alarm to the house so they aren't getting too crazy. My son plays video games and my daughter watches American House Wife. I do want to kill my cats though, they will always suck! Lol.

My wife is a school teacher. The teachers are all working very hard in a new, unexpected environment - the teachers need Spring Break.

-S-

My sister is a schoolteacher too, in Portland OR (middle school math). She is working hard too, and trying to make the best of it! Very challenging.

I have been working from home for a month now. I can do almost everything from home that I normally do at work, but my job is almost all at the computer anyway. Personally, I don't mind it too much...

Gym closed? School canceled? Quarantined?

Sad? Frustrated? Angry?

Out of toilet paper/condiments/beer?

We’re all in this together.
Stop in and post your workouts, dinner, binge worthy tv.
It’s better than staring out the window. Or cleaning the house.

I’ll kick it off with my favorite song when I’m feeling down.
Turn it up! Play it twice!

Gym closed? Yes! School canceled? Yes! Quarantined? Yes
Sad? No Frustrated? No Angry? Yes Can't wait for it all to be over already.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom