all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Specific Kinetic Chain Groupings?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kyrinov

Level 5 Valued Member
Hello,

Would like some suggestions for good movement groupings that are synergistic in terms of closing chain gaps. As already posted I recently completed a handstand/l-sit/deadlift program that worked far better than I had imagined in this regard.
Given @Karen Smith 's recent bit about the HLR I wouldn't mind a complete program built around the HLR. Would be great if she could weigh in but open to suggestions from anyone who has ACTUALLY done what they are suggesting and can comment on their findings.

Thanks!

Charles

My strength bread and butter for the last 15 weeks are ZercherSquats starting wit a snatch grip deadlift of the ground, ending a set with a controlled negative snatch grip deadlift to the ground, alternating with HandstandPushups.

Seems similar, to what you have been doing. For myself this is a great match, I will stay for some more.

Since four days I am into parallettes practice, L-sit to handstand and using the rings again with skinning the cat and levering regressions, without counting reps and sets. I even hung a bit on my wooden ladder a bit to stretch and get into a bit of flagging again. I call this wood working.

Some higher volume upper body-weight-work and, lower volume barbell pulls rocks in my opinion. There are no gaps.

Hello,

Would like some suggestions for good movement groupings that are synergistic in terms of closing chain gaps. As already posted I recently completed a handstand/l-sit/deadlift program that worked far better than I had imagined in this regard.
Given @Karen Smith 's recent bit about the HLR I wouldn't mind a complete program built around the HLR. Would be great if she could weigh in but open to suggestions from anyone who has ACTUALLY done what they are suggesting and can comment on their findings.

Thanks!

Charles
Hi Charles - Thanks for tagging me so that I could make it back here direct to your post and see how I can help. So you are interested in a HLR program? What are your other goals.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom