all posts post new thread

TSC Spring 2018 results are final!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Why doesn't the scoreboard list the number of snatches, pull ups, and amount deadlifted with the score for each. That was what previous years had and it was much more interesting than just a name and number.

Why doesn't the scoreboard list the number of snatches, pull ups, and amount deadlifted with the score for each.

I think it's the number under the number.

This is the Men's Open winner. His snatches were 5th best in his division, pull-ups 6th best, and DL 2nd best as adjusted by his bodyweight (178.79). His combined total (placement numbers?) put him in the lead. He did 139 snatches, 24 pullups, and DL 595 lb.

At least that's what I think... Am I reading it right?

I can't imagine why the numbers are taken out so many decimal places.

upload_2018-5-1_11-39-0.png

I'll check the Men's Open Anna but this is what the Men's Master scoreboard looks like to me.

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 12.24.12 PM.png

That's odd.. I see this:

upload_2018-5-1_14-25-49.png

You can even sort on each column to see those in order.

Probably something peculiar to a Mac. Or maybe I just have my browser set wrong. I don't have any problem on other websites. Maybe one of the computer experts can tell me what's up.

I use a Mac, and I see what you see -click on an individual and the box opens up to show the components of their score.

You could try a different browser if you're using Safari, which is what I'm using. Chrome and Firefox both work fine on Macs, and we use them here as well.

Let me know how it goes, please.

-S-

@Steve Freides Would have never thought of clicking on it. Thanks Steve, that worked. In the past I didn't have to do that but this is fine. Was just curious why I wasn't seeing it. Thanks

Not everyone is aware but the language of web pages isn't implemented the same in all browsers. My guess is that Chrome and/or Firefox on your Mac would display what Anna showed, but the only way to know for sure is to try it.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom