all posts post new thread

TSC Spring 2020 date?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Northern Kettlebells

Level 5 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Do we have a date for the TSC next spring?

I want to plan my off season work so it coincides with my peaking program.

Thanks

When does it usually get advertised what gyms/venues are doing this in may?

Last place I did it might not do it this spring.

When does it usually get advertised what gyms/venues are doing this in may?

Last place I did it might not do it this spring.
I believe gyms have to register, so it's up to them when they do that so far as I know.

-S-

I believe gyms have to register, so it's up to them when they do that so far as I know.

-S-

OK makes sense, doesn't make to much difference I suppose as last time I did it I did a seven hour round trip to do it anyway.

Host registration opens tomorrow (Monday, Jan 6) and runs for 5 weeks (Sunday, February 9). Participant registration opens the following day. (So, theoretically, all hosts should be registered by that point... although we may let in some stragglers since the process of early host registration & cut-off is still relatively new.)

Host registration opens tomorrow (Monday, Jan 6) and runs for 5 weeks (Sunday, February 9). Participant registration opens the following day. (So, theoretically, all hosts should be registered by that point... although we may let in some stragglers since the process of early host registration & cut-off is still relatively new.)
This is good to know!

See also

-S-

Ignore my post - found the info I needed on the registration page. Thanks

Last edited:
Do we expect this to be the full host gym list or is it possible that more will trickle in?

Host registration closed two weeks ago. If there are past hosts who haven't yet registered, we may let them in since the host registration cutoff is reasonably new... But I wouldn't expect to see many more other than the facilities currently listed.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom