all posts post new thread

Barbell Squat help

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

I have done mostly triples last two weeks at 110-120 kg. My thighs grow. I also try different bar placement (mostly higher on the traps), knee movement (more forward) and more upright.
Which one looks best?

Looks pretty solid to me. Your descent is a little too slow for my liking and the reversal is forever - it's almost like a pause squat. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but it will make the heavier weights 'heavier'...

They look good. You look a little unsure, hestating, but the form is great. You will get that groove and really power them up soon,

They are three different versions of knee travel; so I want to hear your opinions about which one is the best so I could practice it more.

Looks pretty solid to me. Your descent is a little too slow for my liking and the reversal is forever - it's almost like a pause squat. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but it will make the heavier weights 'heavier'...
Yes, I intend to do it - no other way around for now. Still need to practice the habit break the knees and the hips at the same time. Also the descent needs to be slow because I could easily get out of the groove during that phase.

And it's heavier...
You look a little unsure, hestating
Yes, I am. Thank you for the advice of practicing with tripple, it helps me a lot.

Agree w. Steve - looked very strong. I think the extra movement as you set up and get psyched while under the bar (and before unracking) is not what I would do, but if it works for you then it's all good.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom