all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Start Kettlebell journey for beginners

Based on this thread I have found my next purchase! KBSF. But since I'm still patiently working back up to the 32/40 range for my TGU/Swings, I'll wait for a nice sale. LOL......

As you know, I'm totally new to kettlebells. What do you think is the best option to start with from these? : Kettlebell Strongfirst or Iron cardio?

I would also suggest KBSF over S&S.

More program options, great videos, etc.

And Strong and Fit offers it for 50% off on a regular basis as they do with all the other products including BuiltStrong Minimalist and Iron Cardio (I wish I knew this when I bought KBSF last year).

Then you can get another 50-51% off with coupon code: FANEMAIL50 or FANEMAIL51

I got both BuiltStrong Minimalist and Iron Cardio for $20!!
Is it possible to type in two different coupon codes? Or was KBSF on sale when you bought it and a coupon code gave you additional discount?

Is it possible to type in two different coupon codes? Or was KBSF on sale when you bought it and a coupon code gave you additional discount?
I got it for 51% off the regular price ($97) with code FANEMAIL51 (or FANEMAIL50 for 50% off).

You could wait until it's 50% off the regular price and then use one of the codes above for another 50% (that's how I got BuiltStrong Minimalist and Iron Cardio)!

In my searching for Kettlebell programs for beginners I also came across Steve Cotter's Mastering the fundamentals of kettlebell.
Someone with experience of this program?

Back
Top Bottom