all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Steel Club Mill

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

conor78

Level 6 Valued Member
Has anyone any links to decent Steel Club mill programs or progressions for the mill?
I’m following Mark Wildman at the moment and there are lots of great videos but the mill is tricky. Looking some regressions?
Thanks

A little late to this thread, but like @HUNTER1313 said, Coach Vaughn! Also an SFG and has some brilliant work with maces, clubs, kettlebells,

Has anyone any links to decent Steel Club mill programs or progressions for the mill?
I’m following Mark Wildman at the moment and there are lots of great videos but the mill is tricky. Looking some regressions?
Thanks

I have both light Indian Clubs and an Adex adjustable club.

Like anything in strength training, bad patterning sticks. I find all the good instructors pretty similar (Vaughan and Wildman both good), so the trick is in the weight progression.

I started with the Indian clubs the first 1-2 weeks just to get the pattern down and get my wrist mobility dialed in, then moved on to the adjustable club, and then added weight over time (like any progression).

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom