all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Strength Retreat in Costa Rica March 5-9, 2020

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Anna C

Level 9 Valued Member
Team Leader Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
Sinister
Here's a great opporunity if you are so inclined. I did their Strength Retreat in Corpus Christ in 2016 and had a great time, so I know it will be good. Kind of like a vacation and training opportunity in one. I signed up yesterday. Master SFG Karen Smith, Senior SFG Delaine Ross, and Senior SFG Betsy Collie are all fabulous instructors and awesome people!

https://www.wetravel.com/trips/strength-retreat-in-costa-rica-delaine-ross-jaco-62417653

From the event page:

Come join Karen Smith, Betsy Collie and Delaine Ross for an incredible 4 night/5 days in Costa Rica!

We will stay at the Four Star Doce Lunas Hotel with meals included. Each day will be a full schedule, with 2 training sessions, but will also allow for some down time to recharge and relax by the pool or on the beach. The retreat includes a variety of activities, including surfing, stand up paddleboarding, and ziplining.

So get ready to live the "Pura Vida" lifestyle Costa Rica is known for, while making great memories and lasting friendships!

What’s included

• Accommodations - 4 nights stay in a luxury room
  • Meals - All Meals as outlined on the itinerary
  • Training - 2 Daily training sessions
  • Activities - All excursions as outlined on the itinerary (see day by day breakdown below)
  • Transportation - Transfers to and from the airport in Costa Rica and transportation to all activities

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom