all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Stress & Aging workshop

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Al Ciampa

Level 7 Valued Member
Folks,

I am getting ready to conduct the very first workshop in Oklahoma City on the 19th & 20th of August. We have some room left so I thought I would mention it here.

We will be learning and practicing breathing, soma therapy, nutrition, anaerobic & aerobic exercise, stress management planning, and philosophy over a day and half. I might imagine that there will be time to go over A+A and throw some kettlebells around on Sunday :cool:

If you are interested and will be in the area, please PM or email me.

Thanks!
Al

@Steve Freides, not sure if this is the proper place for this...
@Anna C

Sounds pretty interesting Al.
If I was in the area, I would join you for sure. Have fun...

Everyone, Al walks the walk and now he's going to talk the talk - a great opportunity for anyone wanting or needing to see the big picture of a life well-lived.

-S-

Thanks Gents!

I'm hoping to schedule one of these each month, as that might be the most I can handle along with a full-time job. Perhaps one will come near you each of you soon.

I am going to attend the Oklahoma City event Aug 19-20th. I know it will be worth the drive! Then I'm going to top it off by heading east, to meet a friend in the Path of Totality of the Eclipse on Aug 21st. :cool:

Al recently got me started on the breathing practice and soma therapy, and I am eager to learn more. Not to mention see the man in person for the first time in over 3 years, since he started impacting my life in this STRONG new direction.

If you are ready for a powerful influence and some incredible knowledge bombs, come to this weekend event! Or keep an eye out for another one in the near future.

It'll be great to see you too, Anna; and not in the least to assist in bringing along your teaching skills.

Tucson Strength, www.evolutiontucson.com, yes Danny Sawaya, Mike Moran, Aris DeMarco.... Sounds like the place to go!!! Lucky you.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom