all posts post new thread

Strong Endurance Strong Endurance online

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Anna C nice, maybe I will! As much as I would love to be there in person, I'm avoiding all travel for the foreseeable future (which adds to my 4 year delay in the SFG quest as well). My province also has mandatory 14 day isolation upon return from anywhere outside the province which is obviously another barrier!

Yeah, totally understand, it's a risk for sure. I haven't traveled since March. Hope all goes well. ?

@Steve Freides I'm planning on recertification for my SFL standards as part of the event (even though I'm attending virtually). I'm aware they will be scheduled after the event, but is there any idea on when/ how long after? Just trying to time out my cycles to peak when I need to.
Information should be going out this coming week but I would be ready to test soon after the event.

What about international attendants? will those receive the manual overseas? no extra shipping costs?

Eyetic
I will check on this but I believe the answer is Yes you will receive a manual and I do not believe there are extra shipping costs.

Hi @SFAssistant or others - I'm having difficulty with my registration through the EventBrite platform, and not sure who I should contact on the SF team to help sort this out. Could someone please reach out to me via private message? Thank you!

Hi @SFAssistant or others - I'm having difficulty with my registration through the EventBrite platform, and not sure who I should contact on the SF team to help sort this out. Could someone please reach out to me via private message? Thank you!
@dcc449, thank you for reaching out to us. We've sent an email to you regarding your payment question. Thank you!

I attended the strong endurance seminar and received a email saying: "As a student of STRONG ENDURANCE™—you have the opportunity to join the STRONG ENDURANCE™ group in the StrongFirst Forum. Please send a Forum PM to administrator Steve Freides to request access."
For some reason I can't seem to PM Steve Freides here. Please help, thanks.

@@Steve Freides
I have the same question: I don't see an option to PM you to request access to the Strong Endurance forum. I attended the online seminar on Nov 7-8.

Would greatly appreciate your help.

@Steve Freides
I attended the strong endurance seminar and received a email saying: "As a student of STRONG ENDURANCE™—you have the opportunity to join the STRONG ENDURANCE™ group in the StrongFirst Forum. Please send a Forum PM to administrator Steve Freides to request access."
For some reason I can't seem to PM Steve Freides here. Please help, thanks.
I have the same issue. Appreciate the help

@tongzilla, @FCS, @rkikuchi19, @Jash, and everyone,

The reason some of you have been unable to PM me is because we had a spammer discover that, even though spam _posts_ weren't getting through, he/she could send spam _PM_'s on our forum until their account was banned. We disabled the ability to send spam PM's by not allowing PM's to be sent until a person had posted several times, which solved the spam PM problem but created another problem which each of you have experienced.

Until such time as we have a better solution in place (and I don't know if we're going to find a better solution because the "P" in PM stands for Private and therefore we moderators cannot, by definition, know they're being sent), the solution is to use the Contact form available on both the forum and the web site to reach me.

I will ask that the wording, "As a student of STRONG ENDURANCE™—you have the opportunity to join the STRONG ENDURANCE™ group in the StrongFirst Forum. Please send a Forum PM to administrator Steve Freides to request access," be changed to reflect the current realities.

-S-

@tongzilla, @FCS, @rkikuchi19, @Jash, and everyone,

The reason some of you have been unable to PM me is because we had a spammer discover that, even though spam _posts_ weren't getting through, he/she could send spam _PM_'s on our forum until their account was banned. We disabled the ability to send spam PM's by not allowing PM's to be sent until a person had posted several times, which solved the spam PM problem but created another problem which each of you have experienced.

Until such time as we have a better solution in place (and I don't know if we're going to find a better solution because the "P" in PM stands for Private and therefore we moderators cannot, by definition, know they're being sent), the solution is to use the Contact form available on both the forum and the web site to reach me.

I will ask that the wording, "As a student of STRONG ENDURANCE™—you have the opportunity to join the STRONG ENDURANCE™ group in the StrongFirst Forum. Please send a Forum PM to administrator Steve Freides to request access," be changed to reflect the current realities.

-S-
That’s understandable, thanks for the explanation!

There is no scheduled seminar for 'Strong Endurance'. Somewhat understandable due to COVID, but is there a plan to view recorded seminars?

Secondly, how will I know when there is a schedule for the online version - keep checking in?

As I just posted in another thread, the best way to keep up-to-date on our offerings without having to constantly look at the web site is simple - subscribe to - and read -the newsletter. All newly-scheduled events are announced there.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom