all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Strongandfit ClubBell free program

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

BillSteamshovel

Level 6 Valued Member
There is currently a ClubBell freebie at strongandfit do this to find freebies, they can be interesting, and they do change from time to time

Go to strong and fit website

Hit "All Videos" extreme LHS of page

Sort by price - extreme RHS (this button has the default value of Best Sellers) - the freebies are at the top look for "Tacfit ClubBell 101"

Do they assume you have weight-adjustable clubs?

Sorry, I've never paid for a club program, so I have no idea how paid for programs handle progression.

I just practice with them and when it feels like I can handle it, add weight.

There is currently a ClubBell freebie at strongandfit do this to find freebies, they can be interesting, and they do change from time to time

Sort by price - extreme RHS (this button has the default value of Best Sellers) - the freebies are at the top look for "Tacfit ClubBell 101"
Thanks I have taken it. Will check later. Will a club bell program different than a mace program?

@Ege Sorry Ege I have no idea, I have been a bit puzzled myself regarding the differences between very heavy but small steel clubs, great big wooden clubs, adjustable heavy clubs and maces - in another thread somebody said that with mace exercises you have a very heavy weight on the end of a long stick and you have to manage the momentum and it feels very different to clubs. Some discussion in this thread
@watchnerd Haven't read it yet so cannot say anything about it

Do they assume you have weight-adjustable clubs?

Looks like non-adjustable clubs.

RobertMiller_Clubbell101_CoverFRONT_1024x1024.jpg

I can't find the website.

@Ege Sorry Ege I have no idea, I have been a bit puzzled myself regarding the differences between very heavy but small steel clubs, great big wooden clubs, adjustable heavy clubs and maces - in another thread somebody said that with mace exercises you have a very heavy weight on the end of a long stick and you have to manage the momentum and it feels very different to clubs. Some discussion in this thread

You have to manage momentum with both maces and clubs, it's just much more pronounced with maces because the lever arm / handle is so long.

So you end up having to use maces much more like a pendulum.

Back
Top Bottom