all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB StrongFirst Kettlebells

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

josephtd8421

Level 5 Valued Member
I have not posted here in quite sometime, but I just received my StrongFirst kettlebells and had to give credit where credit is due. I ordered 2 x 24kg bells and received them within 3 days! That is a good start!

These are hands down the best kettlebells I have ever had the pleasure of using. I have used various different kettlebells over the past 12 years and these are by far the best. Perfect weight distribution, the handle is smooth but not too smooth, handle width and length are perfect. The first double clean performed, the kettlebells went perfectly into the rack and fit like a glove.

I couldn't recommend these kettlebells more and well worth the price! I will be replacing my current arsenal with these bells for sure. Great work StrongFirst!

Attachments

• 20200715_083440.jpg
    20200715_083440.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 86
Agreed... love my 10kg, recently ordered StrongFirst brand. I pick it up often throughout the day. It's perfect for random practice.

I know I'm biased, but I agree with you both. I simply forget these kettlebells and lift them, and that's precisely what you want from your lifting equipment. I'm up to 5 StrongFirst bells now and, after I sell a few more of my others, will be buying some more.

-S-

Is there any chance of these ever shipping overseas? Currently the StrongFirst online shop says these can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. The kettlebells look great, but since I live in Asia, this won't make things easy!

@hkguy, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

I believe we're trying to get that to happen, but it hasn't happened yet.

-S-

There are some couriers that do air and sea freight from the US to basically anywhere.. try doing a search

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom