all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed StrongFirst podcast

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
It's a real thing. I subscribed and there are two out currently. I listened to the first one (kind of an intro/what's to come sort of thing) and am halfway through the second with @Brett Jones . @CMarker and Scott Iardella are hosting it - I've listened to "Scott's Rdella Training Podcast" for a couple years and he is a great host, so it's cool to see him on board.

It sounds like StrongEndurance, PlanStrong type of things will be discussed so hopefully this is a way for those of us like me who can't swing it logistically/financially/etc. to get to those courses to get to know at least some of the content.

I listened to both as well, and I agree, Scott Iardella is a great choice for a host! He's a really good listener which is a rare thing in our culture, and does an excellent job getting the best out of his guests. I've listened to about half of the Rdella Training Podcast episodes (there are over 200, a great many of them related to StrongFirst) and am still working my way through.

The StrongFirst podcast #2 Brett Jones interview is a good listen and provides an excellent overview of what StrongFirst is all about, plus some interesting knowledge items.

Great start to the Podcast, and a great move by StrongFirst!

PODCAST EPISODE 02: BRETT JONES

is the title of the article. There are two out there, a "Introduction to the StrongFirst Podcast" episode (short) and "StrongFirst: Brett Jones" episode (longer).

Scroll down past the forum and you should see the most recent articles.

-S-

Listened to episode #2! Really good stuff, looking forward to more.

Where is podcast #2? I heard the first one? Is it on Facebook? Is it not published on website yet?

There's loads of podcast apps for phone and desktop, you can grab one of those and use it to follow podcasts specifically.

Thanks Anna and kbell12.

What are some of your favorite strength/health/fitness podcasts?

LEO Training, Mind Pump, Align Podcast, Onnit Podcast, Jocko Podcast (sorta), Joe Rogan (depending on the guest), Tim Ferriss (guest-dependent), Rdella Training, Jugg Life, Um So, Underground Strength Show, Zach Even-Esh's podcast (can't recall the name), Fitness Confidential, and Philosophical Weightlifting.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom