StrongFirst Publishes "Reload" by Fabio Zonin and Pavel Tsatsouline

Discussion in 'News, How-To's, and FAQ's' started by Steve Freides, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Dir. of Community Engagement Senior Instructor

@guardian7, thank you for raising this issue. This is a "tech" issue - we will look into it, and report back.

-S-

2. Steve Freides

@guardian7, a further update. The way the PDF is now is the way it will stay. It can be printed should you wish to do that.

-S-

3. damogari

damogari Quadruple-Digit Post Count

Bought it and read it in two evenings. A good book, with clear steps and calculations. Really good price/quality ratio, I am satisfied with the purchase.

Already started the program, but it's of course too soon to tell about its effectiveness. Will report in 7 weeks.

Maine-ah KB likes this.
  4. Steve Freides

Reload is now available for Kindle - enjoy!

-S-

Abdul Rasheed and Antti like this.
  5. Antti

Antti More than 2500 posts

Since Reload - finally, for the ones expecting it - came out on Kindle, I bought it and read it.

It looks interesting, there's plenty of points to consider. It's not a long book, but succinct, and I don't think it's useful to drag the length with unnecessary text.

I look forward to trying the program out some suitable time in the future. It looks like something I would enjoy and it is short so it's easy to fit in a year and within the meet schedule. But I will also emphasize that the cycle is short, I would have expected something longer or different variations in length.

As it is I have 1RM numbers from less than a month ago, and I did rep max sets in the cycle leading to it so it looks like I have all the recent numbers for the required tests for the program, so I would be in a good place to try the program out as it is. Tempting...

6. Kozushi

Kozushi More than 2500 posts

I'm on week 3 of Reload with the deadlift and week 2 of Reload with the military press. It might be my imagination but I think I've gotten a lot stronger at these moves already in just a few weeks and my body feels stronger overall.

Steve Freides likes this.