all posts post new thread

Sweat Sessions

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Week 2 RoP heavy day
Did it stand alone as im recovering from a cold.
WU C&P LR 9/12/15/20kg x 3
C&P 24kg w/PU, LR 1,2,3x4, 5' rest btwn
Mobility
Hour walk with my dog

Left pec and tricept feeling injured... May have to shut this down and run a squat cycle and focus on legs for a bit while healing...

Screenshot_20220508-103757_myWorkouts.jpgScreenshot_20220508-103804_myWorkouts.jpg

Oh no, sorry to hear that mate
Yeah man, hazard of my profession. Seems the attachment point of the pec major has some damage. Been working through it for a bit, seems to be catching up to me. I´m applying some IASTM to see if I can get some quick results. Gonna give it another week and see where it´s at. Thanks for the note Pete!

Did some graston on my pec and tricept attachment on sunday, seems to be coming along. HR monitor ran low on juice towards the end there.
Screenshot_20220511-130056_myWorkouts.jpgScreenshot_20220511-130102_myWorkouts.jpg

Last edited:
Gave myself a bit extra rest to let my rotator cuff heal up a bit... Aggravated it diving for a ball Saturday morning. All of the little bothers I'm experiencing in my shoulders are minor and have been worked though with success in the past. Will add banded physical therapy work on variety days and poat workouts.Screenshot_20220516-124927_myWorkouts.jpgScreenshot_20220516-124931_myWorkouts.jpg

Last edited:
RoP Week 6 Variety Day
Dual KB Front Squat 2/0/x/0 8 reps
2x15kg, 15/20kg, 20/24kg, 2x24kg x 3
Then 2 sets of - 2/0/x/0 single 24kg bell
Bulgarian Split Squat 8reps
Single Leg Romanian DL 6 reps
Ring Plank :30
5k Jog Walk Intervals 100 to 135bpmScreenshot_20220518-103832_myWorkouts.jpgScreenshot_20220518-103842_myWorkouts.jpg

I almost ditched RoP in favor of going back to redo Marcus Filly's Awaken Training Series in modified form, because i remember how great i felt and how strong my body was. It's a trial to stick with workouts that don't have a lot of variation and in the end decided tonsee this through and assess how i feel. Today I hit the legs in the variety day and felt like Bambi starting my run.

Last edited:
Reluctantly I have to shut down this cycle of RoP and pick it up again a couple of months from now. Both of my shoulders have tendonitis and impingements. Ordered to rest and rehab with bands and mobility work :(

Reluctantly I have to shut down this cycle of RoP and pick it up again a couple of months from now. Both of my shoulders have tendonitis and impingements. Ordered to rest and rehab with bands and mobility work :(
Sorry to hear that.
I got bursitis last time I ran it so can emphasise.
The stretches in KB-SF (BJJ) have helped me avoid any further impingement in over 18 months.
Good luck with the recovery.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom