all posts post new thread

Forum Business Technical Changes to the Forum

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
Our forum is taking steps to make your connection more secure. You may notice some minor differences.

We are not anticipating any problems but if anything doesn't work for you, please try it a second time and if it still doesn't work, please PM me or email forum@strongfirst.com. If you are having problems and do ping me, please be sure to include the basic technical details, e.g., whether you're on a desktop or mobile device, what specifically you're using, operating system version, your browser, etc.

Thanks, folks.

-S-

We are experiencing problems with images on the forum - we're working on it.

-S-

We will be upgrading our forum software to deal with the image problem at

9 AM tomorrow, Friday, Central European Time, which is GMT + 1. For the US, that means 3 AM on the East Coast (we are CET - 6 or GMT - 5) and midnight (as Thursday changes to Friday) on the West Coast.

The forum will be down briefly during that time. Please look at this thread for further updates.

-S-

Here is the update for Friday, January 27, at 08:00 EST (US East Coast).

Images are back, but not all of them. In upgrading the security of all connections to the forum, some images will require updates to their links.

-- If you're having trouble with an image, please PM me.

-- Include a link to the thread and the individual post itself - you can get that by clicking on the post number at the lower right corner of your message.

-- If you can't figure out how to link to the individual post, please provide a link to the thread and just tell me the post number, which you'll see in the lower right corner of your message. It's the thingie just to the right of the smiley face.

Here's my test image - if memory serves, it's from 2006 in Denmark. I found it on the Internet and provided a link by clicking at the top of the message composition window add an image.

Steve-Freides.jpg

Here's another one, with the link in my message

http://archive.northjersey.com/polo...erivatives/box_780/061215-rn-freideshoriz.jpg/

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom