all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Thank you SF community!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I'm still positively surprised about the way people treat each other here. I've seen threads where people with totally opposing standpoints argue like gentlemen and treat each other with respect. Something that's not possible on other boards.
People are always willing to help, very supportive and I got tons of valuable advice.

So I want to thank all of you for being such a great community and letting me be a part of it!
Thanks a lot ladys and gentlemen!

A strong and productive week to all of you!

Ditto! (y) I was just posting up my training record for today and realized I probably haven't felt this functionally strong in 15 years or so. Great community here, tons of inspiration!

Happy belated birthday @Kettlebelephant!!!

I have to agree with you, this is one of the most civil boards I have been on.

So I'm turning 30 today :)
I don't really care about numbers when it comes to age, but it's still a good round number that lends itself to staying still for a moment and reflecting on your life.

Since coming to this forum 3 years ago I'm feeling better, I move better, I'm stronger and better conditioned than ever before!
Unlike before I'm very consistent with my training.
A lot of credit has to go to StrongFirst and the community on this forum.
I'm still positively surprised about the way people treat each other here. I've seen threads where people with totally opposing standpoints argue like gentlemen and treat each other with respect. Something that's not possible on other boards.
People are always willing to help, very supportive and I got tons of valuable advice.

So I want to thank all of you for being such a great community and letting me be a part of it!
Thanks a lot ladys and gentlemen!

A strong and productive week to all of you!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom