all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Thanks to all of you.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
You are very right, @Pavel Macek! Like I said, it trully feels to be among people defying distances and help each others out from one side of the World to the other! Plus, seeing people like Fabio Zonin or @Iron Tamer constantly traveling overseas to meet each others and teach together really shows what StrongFirst is about - no matter where you're from, if you're short, tall, slim, thick, muscolar, lean, weak, strong, good or bad looking: as long as you lift heavy things from the ground, you're family!

Congratulations! I remember feeling just as elated again recently when I started doing the routine with the 40kg bell. I'll be uncontrollably ecstatic when I reach 48kg!

Thanks to you too, @banzaiengr! It was definitely not easy, yes! :D But you must know something yourself, being strong as hell!

About the pic, @Bonkin deserved nothing less! The guy is just briliant and he's been like that since day one here (and an hell of strong person, check his log please)!

@natewhite39 you've been an important addition to the SF Forum since your first post... I'm at a loss of words, thank you!

"Keep representing StrongFirst with your dedicated efforts."... Awesome, just awesome! This is the best thing that has been said to me in here! Thank you and I'll do my best!

@Frank_IT ,

Mi don Francesco,

I am honored and humbled by your words. As I explained sir, I ride the coat tails of the mighty, most of whom replied in this very thread. As Mr. Macek highlighted, it is a great community that we have, which in large part contributes to our success. But never forget that all the tips, advice, and nice words in the world simply cannot and will not replace Commitment, Mindful Practice, Patience, and Consistency; all things you have in droves as evidenced by your accomplishments. I am thrilled to hear that you hit Simple, and quite earlier than Christmas.

Capisco che questo significa che sarà ordinare il 40, quando ci si arriva? Non vedo l'ora di leggere su di esso nel registro. =]

Caro Miguel, grazie di aver scritto in italiano, sai che mi fa sempre piacere! :) Yo no se exactamente quando lleguarà la 40 kg, espero lo mas presto posible!

You are far too kind! Like I said to Al, yesterday I felt very good: swings were taking less toll on me and something inside me suggested I had it, and I had it solid. I tried and it was true, my happiness just exploded! Christmas was my best guess, so I think I can be really happy! My commitment has a lot to do with this Forum and you in particular, Miguel, believe me. Like I said, it is by far the only experience of a Forum where I feel I'm learning something new every day. :)

Thank you again for the Italian part, it's great! ;)

Caro Miguel, grazie di aver scritto in italiano, sai che mi fa sempre piacere! :) Yo no se exactamente quando lleguarà la 40 kg, espero lo mas presto posible!

Me pone feliz leer gente de la gran familia latino hablándoles cada uno en su propio idioma... y nos entendemos bien en el forma escrito! Siamo tutti cugini linguistici, and here we're all in the StrongFirst family :)

I can't post in Italian but I have decided when restart my journey to Simple again (injuries caused by ego ) if things get tough or my motivation slips the way forward will be to
Frank IT
You are now my role model

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom