all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Thanks to Steve Freides

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Adam R Mundorf

Level 6 Valued Member
Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to take a couple moments to thank @Steve Freides for all the work he does with this community. He's answered many questions, corrected many trouble makers, put me in a check a couple times and sacrifices allot of time to make all of us stronger. I've been around this community since 2011 and I always been able to count on Steve as someone to talk too and offer encouragement.

I think many times we just log on to this forum and expect an effortlessly clean place. A big part of that is the work that goes on behind the scenes and maybe underappreciated.

So thank you again @Steve.

Sincerely, Adam and I'm sure the whole StrongFirst community

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to take a couple moments to thank @Steve Freides for all the work he does with this community. He's answered many questions, corrected many trouble makers, put me in a check a couple times and sacrifices allot of time to make all of us stronger. I've been around this community since 2011 and I always been able to count on Steve as someone to talk too and offer encouragement.

I think many times we just log on to this forum and expect an effortlessly clean place. A big part of that is the work that goes on behind the scenes and maybe underappreciated.

So thank you again @Steve.

Sincerely, Adam and I'm sure the whole StrongFirst community
Indeed. I always look forward to seeing Steve’s opinion. Often blunt, still always a gentleman and on point. And he also did put my in check a couple of times :)

Thanks Steve, and Adam.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom