all posts post new thread

Kettlebell The 5 Week Whole Body Single Kettlebell Workout

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Brian T

Level 4 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Has anyone tried Pavel’s “5 Week Whole Body Single Kettlebell Workout “? If so, how did you like it? On the days where it simply says “kettlebell swing duration 30 min”, do I do 7 swings every minute on the minute for 30 minutes? Thank you in advance

Have you got a link? If it's the 8 minute press/pull-up ladders and goblet squats and swings one I did it and really enjoyed it. I wave loaded the swings, starting on day one as a 10 min EMOM doing 7 swings every min, then increased that 3 min every session, dropping back 3 mins at the start of each new week. So week 1 session 1 started at 10 mins, then last session in week 5 was at 30 mins.

I can probably find the link, but yes, it is the one that you are describing. I saved it to my phone last year, but was doing a different program at that time and just now starting this program. Thank you for your response.

The Muscle and Fitness website is a little bit annoying to navigate, but as far as I can see the most sets of swings you will be asked to do is 22? The duration of the workout that is listed is not the same as the number of sets. Looks like a good program.

If you click the "Start" on each day it tells you how many sets you need to do. Day 1=10 sets, Day 2=13 sets....

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom