all posts post new thread

Barbell The Dead Simple Program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
It's around 15 minutes for the TGUs. I actually try to do them as slowly as possible, as it is a "time under tension" exercise.
I have never done the swings with the 32 in 5 minutes. I've done them in 7 minutes but never 5. I also never took risks trying to do them all in just 5 minutes. I'm afraid I'll let the thing fly out of my hand by accident and cause damage to our house. I always push myself a bit in S&S but never to the point of overdoing it. I leave overdoing it for judo.

I do them as slow as needed. But I'll go deliberately slower when the weight has become easier and I need an additional challenge. Right now, the 40kg requires me to "setup" in every phase and it's not one smooth movement.

I do them as slow as needed. But I'll go deliberately slower when the weight has become easier and I need an additional challenge. Right now, the 40kg requires me to "setup" in every phase and it's not one smooth movement.
In any case, the TGU is possibly my favourite overall move with any weight. It is more than a strength challenge and it covers many positions. It is more like a sport than a move.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom