all posts post new thread

Barbell The essential

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Patrik Novák

Level 3 Valued Member
I greet all supporters of strength training workouts ...
first I introduce myself to the wreckage so that the male whole conversation makes sense ...

I have been training for 9 years according to the Strongfirst model since time immemorial. I wanted to improve athletic skills and not hypertrophy: 24years My BW 77-82kg
depending on whether I want to eat:)Iam small guy.
for My Deadlifth225kg,My max TGU 56kg,Program S&S(40kg) 4-5 years and then Strongendurance last 1-2years.

Now to the point:
lately I feel that my training is losing meaning I am doing a bit of the wreckage of it but I'm the kind of thing I need to do one thing a simple minimalist GPP program for life service and work.

I am turning to you because I am young and I know that there are much more experienced men and women who can advise me ...
what training do you recommend or eventually some good source where I find necessary info for consistent training not type (2-3x per week)

Daily Deadlifth like me captived me a little bit...

Thank you .

@Patrik Novák, we need to know a bit more about you. Are you active in a sport besides lifting? Is you work physical in nature?

My recommendation: pick a goal that you cannot currently perform, and work towards achieving it.

-S-

@Patrik Novák, we need to know a bit more about you. Are you active in a sport besides lifting? Is you work physical in nature?

My recommendation: pick a goal that you cannot currently perform, and work towards achieving it.

-S-

Hi Yes Iam former amateur boxer and then I switched on wrestling and BJJ ...

several times a week I do combat sports now no competitively...I dont push the saw now.But I want start from the new year so now I want work on my strenght jet...

Iam soldier and so
so my cardio is taken care of at work...
But My strenght training is little bit without sense...I feel that I need some simple minimalist program for strenght and also hypertrophy...
Work of Dan John look really good or Deadlifth 5xtimes a week or
Article consistency winners over intensity....

Thanks for all advices and recommendetations.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom