The essential

Discussion in 'Barbell' started by Patrik Novák, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Patrik Novák

Patrik Novák Double-Digit Post Count

I greet all supporters of strength training workouts ...
    first I introduce myself to the wreckage so that the male whole conversation makes sense ...

I have been training for 9 years according to the Strongfirst model since time immemorial. I wanted to improve athletic skills and not hypertrophy: 24years My BW 77-82kg
    depending on whether I want to eat:)Iam small guy.
    for My Deadlifth225kg,My max TGU 56kg,Program S&S(40kg) 4-5 years and then Strongendurance last 1-2years.

Now to the point:
    lately I feel that my training is losing meaning I am doing a bit of the wreckage of it but I'm the kind of thing I need to do one thing a simple minimalist GPP program for life service and work.

I am turning to you because I am young and I know that there are much more experienced men and women who can advise me ...
    what training do you recommend or eventually some good source where I find necessary info for consistent training not type (2-3x per week)

Daily Deadlifth like me captived me a little bit...

Thank you .

2. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Dir. of Community Engagement Senior Instructor

@Patrik Novák, we need to know a bit more about you. Are you active in a sport besides lifting? Is you work physical in nature?

My recommendation: pick a goal that you cannot currently perform, and work towards achieving it.

-S-

3. Patrik Novák

Patrik Novák Double-Digit Post Count

Hi Yes Iam former amateur boxer and then I switched on wrestling and BJJ ...

several times a week I do combat sports now no competitively...I dont push the saw now.But I want start from the new year so now I want work on my strenght jet...

Iam soldier and so
    so my cardio is taken care of at work...
    But My strenght training is little bit without sense...I feel that I need some simple minimalist program for strenght and also hypertrophy...
    Work of Dan John look really good or Deadlifth 5xtimes a week or
    Article consistency winners over intensity....

Thanks for all advices and recommendetations.