all posts post new thread

Bodyweight The Great Gama Protocol (GPP)

@Pavel Macek, what about doing S&S daily, with GGP as a finisher but with OAPU regressions between the hindu push ups and cossack Squats between the hindu squats? Or maybe alternating day to day goblet squats with pistols before the swings? Obviously in regards to push ups i alternate them with crawling but what about loaded carries and running? Maybe I can use them in 1-2 variety days togheter with pull ups, what do you think? I’m trying to have a daily “simple, but comprehensive, do this” strength & health/conditioning routine.

Thanks in advance

I would say - keep it simple: S&S for strength and power, GGP for health and mobility, anything else easy for variety and fun.

@Pavel Macek, so I would say S&S + GGP 5 days a week and 2 light variety days with all the rest, agree on this for my goals?
What I do:

- GGP, daily, as morning recharge
- IPM (Imperial Program Minimum - bent presses and snatches) - 3x week
- light variety day (other kettlebell and bodyweight skills, StrongFirst RESILIENT, stretching) - 2x/week

So, your blueprint looks good to me!

What I do:

- GGP, daily, as morning recharge
- IPM (Imperial Program Minimum - bent presses and snatches) - 3x week
- light variety day (other kettlebell and bodyweight skills, StrongFirst RESILIENT, stretching) - 2x/week

So, your blueprint looks good to me!
Perfect, thanks for your answers, I look forward to your always excellent programs.

Kind regards

#GGP108 Challenge

Check! Sunny equinox!

Back
Top Bottom