all posts post new thread

The Little Engine That Could

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Groove Greaser

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello there. I'm Daniel. I'll be 35 at the end of this month. I'm 6'2" and weight a little less than 180 pounds. I'm a web designer and have a sedentary desk job (though we are all provided with motorized standing desks). I've been very active most of my life with an emphasis on cardio. A few years ago I experienced a health crisis that led to a very lengthy sedentary period. I've gotten that sorted out now and I'm here to put in work and gain some strength.

I've recently been greasing the groove with pull ups (band assisted), pushups, squats (with 24kg kettlebell), and leg raises on rings. Before that I was consistently doing HIIT exercises each morning, but it was too much and I was often tired at work.

Injuries
I had a shoulder injury from BJJ that I only recently got resolved. The issue turned out to be a spasm in my trapezius and was "solved" with an application of dry needle therapy. Before this treatment any significant shoulder exercise would lead to renewed spams and stiffness. I still need to baby it a little and am planning on progressing very slowly and carefully.

Other Considerations
I have Celiac disease (this is a recent development and the health crisis I referred to earlier). I don't absorb nutrients as efficiently as I used to (though getting better through diet) and there are other minor accompanying problems. In practical terms I can't push myself to the limits as I used to and I now focus on strength and cardio training that allows me to maintain energy.

Other Programs/Methodologies
  • Maffetone Method - I try to make certain my heart rate doesn't go over 180 minus age for almost all workouts. This leaves me with fuel in the tank for the day.
  • GMB - I really like the focus on flexibility and mobility. At a minimum I do some stretches from their Focused Flexibility courses. Eventually I hope to master some of the apparatus work like rings and parallettes.
  • Nerd Fitness Yoga - I really like this company's vibe. So when I decided to incorporate yoga into some of my rest days this is where I picked up my programming from.
  • Physical Therapy - Still doing my shoulder PT. I also occasionally add in some lower back exercises from a much older PT prescription.
  • Stairs + Iron Mind - I work on the eighth floor and periodically throughout the day walk down and back up the flights of stairs. I also have the Iron Mind Expand-Your-Hands rubber bands and use them throughout the day.

Diet
Paleo (AIP). I eat clean and low carb. All meals prepared - I eat out like twice a year. It should be noted that I work out in the morning in a fasted state.

Supplements
Multi-Vitamin
Magnesium
Collagen
Creatine
Ubiquinol
Doc Parsley's Sleep Cocktail

Goals
Strict Pull Up
Weight Gain (muscle hypertrophy)
Have an Antifragile body ready for BJJ
Simple Standards
(Totally vain goal - bigger shoulders and an upper body that doesn't look pathetic)

Current Training Plan (Ideal)
Simple and Sinister (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Grease the Groove for pullups, push-ups, squats and leg raises (Tuesday, Thursday)
Strength Aerobics or Sprints (Saturday)
Rest (Sunday)

Last edited:
Resting HR: 53
Heart Rate Variability: 58
Elite HRV Score: 6S

Sleep: Almost 7 hours of fitful Sleep

Feeling: Left elbow joint is very sore. Will do two hand swings today and bicep curls at the bottom of prying goblet squat.

General Warm Up
Jump Rope to elevate heart Rate
Chest Fly with band

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Halos 5x each side
Prying goblet squat (no curls because of elbow) 5x
Hip Bridge (squeezing yoga block between knees) 15 seconds

Practice
Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 16kg 10 x 10
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - R L R L

Cool Down
Hamstring Stretch
Hurdler Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 39 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 107
Max Heart Rate: 144

Resting HR: 49
Heart Rate Variability: 57
Elite HRV Score: 6S

Sleep: 6 hours of deep sleep with 1 hour of fitful sleep

Feeling: Left elbow joint is feeling much better today - still a little tender though. Therefore, I used a 16 kg bell for all work, did two hand swings, and still didn't do bicep curls during prying goblet squat. Neck and shoulder are a little tight today. I did my full shoulder PT routine and rolled out upper back with foam roller after all S&S work.

General Warm Up
Jump Rope to elevate heart Rate
Chest Fly with band
Band Pull Apart

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Halos 5x each side
Prying goblet squat (no curls because of elbow) 5x
Hip Bridge (squeezing yoga block between knees) 15 seconds

Practice
Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 16kg 10 x 10
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - R L R L

Cool Down
Hamstring Stretch
Hurdler Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 37 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 119
Max Heart Rate: 152

*Note: I keep short changing myself on the most difficult (for me) work - the Turkish Get Up, because I run out of time. Something I need to focus on fixing.

Resting HR: 52
Elite HRV Score: 8S (Green)

Sleep: 6.5 hours of pretty good sleep

Feeling: Hamstrings were tight this morning. Stretched and rolled before practice. Elbow joint felt normal - so I used light kettlebell but transitioned to single hand swings. I also added bicep curl back to the bottom of prying goblet squats. I did an abbreviated set of shoulder PT workouts before practice as well.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Halos 16 kg 5x each side
Prying goblet squat 16 kg (including 3 bicep curls at bottom) 5x
Hip Bridge (squeezing yoga block between knees) 3 seconds - 5x

Practice
Single Hand Kettlebell Swings 16kg 10 x 10
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - 6

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 44 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 117
Max Heart Rate: 148

Squats felt really loose/flexible on the third set! I forgot how helpful that time under tension was for hip flexibility when performing the curls at the bottom of squats. I've grown too comfortable with two hand swings (and can't remember how long it's been since I last practiced one hand swings) - I felt very awkward doing swings today. I felt like my form was terrible - nowhere near as good as my two hand swings. Also, I underestimated how much more of a cardiovascular exercise one hand swings are versus two hand swings! The workout took significantly longer than previous days (meaning I'll need to factor in more time if I want to do all TGUs!). Improving my form and comfort with one hand swings will be my main focus area in the coming weeks before moving up in weight. Finally, I need to hit AT LEAST 7 hours of sleep tonight. :/

Resting HR
: 53
Heart Rate Variability: 60
Elite HRV Score: 10P (Green)

Sleep: 7 hours of sleep. 1 wake up. Alarm went off during REM cycle.

Feeling: Felt pretty good this morning. Stretched out hamstrings first thing because they are my biggest problem spot. I also did an abbreviated set of shoulder PT exercises before practice again. I'm not changing anything up yet - hanging out at a cool and comfortable 16 kg, single arms, and trying to get my schedule right so I don't run up against the clock before completing my 10 TGUs!

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Halos 16 kg 5x each direction

Practice
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - 8

Cool Down
Hamstring Stretch
Hurdler Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 47 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 115
Max Heart Rate: 154

Practice felt really good today. One arm swings started to feel a little more fluid. I still have the feeling that everything is happening too fast while I try to check in with a billion form checklist items on one arm swings. I should also note that my right elbow has very mild soreness after swings (recovers very quickly). It's just something I will keep an eye on - and reinforces my decision to start at 16 kg and work slowly up.

Resting HR: 54

Sleep: 6 hours of terrible sleep. The coldsnap broke and I'm still trying to sleep under 98 blankets with no fan like an idiot...

Feeling: Most tired, slow moving and slow starting. I was also crunched for time. I was trying to figure out how to shorten practice - I came up with shortened warm-up (only 1 round and no bicep curls at bottom of squat), two hand swings with a heavier bell, and only 4 TGUs. This "solution" was a mixed bag of pros and cons (more on that in thoughts below).

Warm-up Circuit (1x)
Prying goblet squat 16 kg 5x

Practice
Double Hand Kettlebell Swings 24kg 10 x 10
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - 4

Cool Down
Hamstring Stretch
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 29 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 107
Max Heart Rate: 136

I thought I'd scale it back today because my recovery wasn't what I'd like it to be and I was crunched for time. I regret that I didn't focus TGUs instead as those are my worst movement and what I need to improve if I'm going to make a run on Simple Standards this year. I might program differently next time I try to throw together a shorter version of S&S. Double hands swings with the heavier bell felt really good though and I felt very energized after practice. I'm just glad I still managed to get some work in. Tomorrow will probably be my standard Grease the Groove routine with TGUs added to each "set" and some light yoga.

Elite HRV Score: 8P (Green)

Sleep: 7 hours of good sleep. 1 hour of resting in bed before getting up.

Feeling: Feel good and it's the weekend.

Grease the Groove x 10
5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*
5 Gymnastics Rings Knee Tucks
10 Push-ups (Elbows tight against body)
*Alternate sets between close grip chin-ups and pull-ups with band assistance (Rogue Monster Band - Black - 100 lbs assistance)

Pull-ups remain significantly harder for me than chin-ups. I want to add a smaller number of these reps to days when I do S&S programming, but I need to build capacity first and make sure I don't injure myself trying to do too much at once. I'll probably do some light yoga tomorrow (on my rest day) to make sure I'm stretched out and loose since I didn't get to do any today.

Resting HR: 50
Elite HRV Score: 9P (Green)

Sleep: 6 hours of quality sleep and a wake up followed by 1 more hour of restless sleep.

Feeling: Felt a little stiff in my joints this morning. I'm probably recovering from Saturday's Grease the Groove workout. I also ate more carbs and sugar than usual this weekend (still way below SAD levels). Once I warmed up with some gentle movement and Shoulder PT I felt pretty good. Elbows are still slightly sore too - but I think that's just my tendons adapting and why I'm choosing to progress at such a slow and steady pace.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)

Practice
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - 4

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 37 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 109
Max Heart Rate: 136

No practice or yoga or anything yesterday. I just got things done around the house and watched playoff games. It was actually a really great day. I noticed that I had energy to go all day! Then after this morning's practice I noticed that my heart rate wasn't getting hit as hard as usual (all green zone with almost no yellow zone on my tracker). I'm really happy to be getting these cardiovascular results with just sticking to this program. Most importantly - I ordered a 20 kg kettlebell to bridge the gap between my 16 and 24. I know Pavel encourages taking big jumps, but I'm going to go smaller to protect my joints. Besides, I'd be willing to be a little riskier if the Turkish Get Up was easier to bail out of! (Speaking of TGUs, I yet again robbed myself of practicing this movement when I ran into a deadline and had to cut practice short)

Resting HR: 51
Elite HRV Score: 7S (Green)

Sleep: 7 hours of decent sleep. In bed for 8 - reading and restlessness makes up the rest.

Feeling: My wrists were a little stiff this morning. I did the full GMB Elements wrist warmup before my physical therapy. It loosened my wrists right up and they've felt great ever since. I bit the bullet and woke up early this morning (5 AM) to make sure I got the full S&S workout - with all 10 TGUs - completed.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)

Practice
Turkish Get Ups 16kg - 10

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 44 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 108
Max Heart Rate: 142

I'm so happy that I got up and moving early enough to actually do the full routine with 10 TGUs! The last two were tough - and totally worth it. My swings felt really good today. I was able to move move quickly between sets because I could start at a higher heart rate and not exceed my target heart rate (was waiting for sub-100 previously, today sub-110 was plenty enough, probably could have been higher). I've got the rhythm for single hands down and it feels much more comfortable (I went with the free hand kettlebell tap method). I'm really starting to get the hip drive too. I tried to focus on locking out at the top, but I'm not really great at that part of the movement yet. It even feels a little difficult to "flex" at the top. I will practice the movement unloaded tomorrow before I start right into swings. I've also got a nice callus that's been growing on the pad of my hand below my left ring finger. I keep forgetting to look up exactly how to take care of it - but I really need to now or I'm afraid it will impact my training soon!

Resting HR: 56
Heart Rate Variability: 54
Elite HRV Score: 3S (Red)

Sleep: 6 hours of decent sleep.

Feeling: After working with Refugee Jitsu last night I got home and still had a lot of work to do. I didn't get to bed until very late and decided to try and still wake up early. I was really groggy and slow moving. Combined with my abysmal HRV score I decided to scale it back and just do some stretching, physical therapy, and light yoga today.

Warm-up
Shoulder Rolls
Band Pull Aparts
Band External Rotation
Shoulder Dislocates
Wall Angels

Practice
Nerd Fitness Yoga Water Series A
(Some of the poses: Cat/Cow, Child's Pose, Downward Dog, Forward Fold, Plank, Cobra, Tree Pose, Warrior 2, Rebel Warrior, Bridge)

Cool Down
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 23 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 87
Max Heart Rate: 117

I played it cautious today. I feel good and limber after this morning's practice. My trap, which was starting to knot up again yesterday before I did some trigger point therapy, feels much better now. I might do a little bit of strength work tonight or just leave this is a "surprise" rest day.

PM - Grease the Groove (x 2)
5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*
12 Push-ups (Elbows tight against body)
*Alternate sets between close grip chin-ups and pull-ups with band assistance (Rogue Monster Band - Black - 100 lbs assistance)

2 Turkish Get Ups (These were really tough tonight. No idea why.)

Last edited:

Heart Rate Variability: 59

Sleep: 7 hours of quality sleep before waking up and eventually getting an additional 45 minutes.

Feeling: My lower back was a little sore this morning. It worked itself out over the course of warm up. Energy level felt great. Yesterday's active rest day seems to have hit the spot. I did GMB wrist warm-up and an abbreviated physical therapy circuit before practice.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)

Practice

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 45 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 110

Thoughts: I feel so energized and accomplished when I make time for the whole S&S routine in the morning. After struggling last night with 2 simple TGUs I was curious how this mornings practice would go. I was well rested and warm - and that may have really made all the difference. But I started visualizing the weight moving easily before I began the movement (after the 4th TGU felt very difficult) and it made a huge difference. Perhaps it's time to read that Judd Biasiotto book. Swings felt fine as usual. I really focused on keeping the shoulder packed today. Several swings felt spot on, but the majority still feel as though I correct certain form problems at the expense of others. Hey - that's why we call it "practice". In related news, my 20 kg kettlebell should arrive today!

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*

Winter storm Inga messed up the delivery of my new bell. :(

Last edited:

Resting HR: 50
Heart Rate Variability: 62
Elite HRV Score: 7P (Green)

Sleep: Around 7 hours of poor sleep. I woke up 2 hours after going to bed. Slept fitfully for remainder of night.

Feeling: My right calf was cramping lightly. I made sure to stretch it out before practice. I was very slow to get going this morning and never really hit full stride. I really wanted to get through the full S&S practice though. This was the kind of morning where I had to keep my goals in mind and grit my teeth and push through.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)

Practice

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 47 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 114

Thoughts: This morning was a slogfest. My right shoulder felt a mild pain at the beginning of swings. I focused on packing my shoulder and not letting it droop on the bottom and it went away quickly. That probably has more to do with my recently adding in some pulling grease the groove work in the evening. I might need to reevaluate. I also really felt the work in my lower back today. Some soreness during practice, but not after. I'm feeling a little gassed at work today. I was planning on hopping right into the 20 kg bell, but this morning made me reconsider how best to transition - and if I'm ready.

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*

I didn't feel like myself today until after lunch. Maybe the 20 kg isn't as far off as I thought this morning. We'll see - whenever it gets here.

Last edited:

Resting HR: 54

Sleep: Slept terribly all night. After waking up alert I tried to take an extra dose of Doc Parsley's Sleep Cocktail per something I read on the FAQ the other day. All told I was in bed for 9 hours and I probably got about 7 hours of sleep.

Feeling: Even with poor sleep I always feel good being able to choose when to get out of bed. Plus it's the weekend - always a bonus. :)

Grease the Groove x 10
5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*

Practice
Turkish Get Ups 20kg - 2

Thoughts: After my first set of chin-ups felt so easy I decided to see if I could do full body weight unassisted. I did and it was smooth and easy. I tried pull-ups too. They were not smooth or easy, but I got one done! That's big for me since it's one of my New Year's Resolutions (and it's only January)! I've still got a lot of work to do though - I couldn't touch my chest to the bar - so I've got room for improvement on the strict pull-up (which is technically my New Year's Resolution). My new kettlebell (20kg) got here today! I decided to test my TGU at the new weight after all my reps for the day were complete. It was challenging but doable. I don't think I could jump right into doing the full 10. I'll have to decide how I want to handle the transition (reduce reps or mix weight). I'm really pleased with the progress I've made recently. I'm really excited to keep up the practice.

Resting HR: 55
Heart Rate Variability: 61

Sleep: Okay, I stayed up late watching Peaky Blinder with my wife. 6.5 hours in bed. 5 of quality sleep.

Feeling: I felt really good this morning! I'm a little sore from yesterday's work, but that's it. I wanted to get in a good S&S workout today since I might be up late-ish again watching playoff games. Tomorrow will likely turn into a rest day. I also decided to try and see how much of this workout I could do with my new 20kg bell.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Halos 16kg 5x each direction
Prying goblet squat 20kg (including 3 bicep curls at bottom) 5x

Practice
Single Hand Kettlebell Swings 20kg 10 x 10
Turkish Get Ups - 4 @ 20kg & 6 @ 16kg

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 56 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 111
Max Heart Rate: 148

Thoughts: The squats / bicep curls combo was killer. On the fifth squat each time I was really feeling it! Swings were good, but I was caught up in the new weight and let my lower back round too much. It's a little sore. I corrected by the end - but it's a good reminder I need to be more careful - especially when jumping weight. The Turkish Get Ups are very challenging for me at this new weight. Not to the point where I'm afraid for my safety, but definitely to the point that I switched to a lower weight to avoid going to failure (which, I guess, would have technically endangered my safety...). I'm really looking forward to seeing my strength grow to accommodate this new weight!

Resting HR: 53
Heart Rate Variability: 57

Sleep: 7 hours of interrupted sleep (awake about every 2 hours). I was in bed for about 8. Possible things to try changing: lower temperature of bedroom, add humidifier to bedroom, stop taking Doc Parsley's Sleep Remedy. I need to try something soon.

Feeling: I had a headache upon waking and I was slow to get going. Because of other factors I was also short on time. I planned on doing the S&S warm-up followed by strength aerobics. After I warmed up with "heavy" squats and started the strength aerobics routine I realized I had made a mistake in programming too much leg work. Instead I reduced the number of sets and did the usual S&S programming.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Prying goblet squat 20kg (including 3 bicep curls at bottom) 5x

Abandoned Practice
Strength Aerobics - 4

Practice
Single Hand Kettlebell Swings 20kg 6 x 10
Turkish Get Ups 20kg - 4

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 41 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 110
Max Heart Rate: 141

Thoughts: Over the weekend I read this article and I've been excited to apply it in my practice. Using the athletic hip hinge and thinking of jumping without leaving the ground was a game changer. My hips drove the kettlebell better than ever without me having to think about it and, most surprising to me, I naturally ended up in the lockout position with flexed glutes and core (which I'd been struggling with). Turkish Get Ups at 20kg are a bear. Very physically demanding for me. After practice I felt energized and focused. At work I'm feeling a little tired and my right shoulder is a little tense. Next time I do swing work I want to focus on paying attention to my spine in the bottom position. I think it was fine today (and I have no pain), but I neglected paying it any attention in today's practice because I was so focused on the athletic hip hinge. Most importantly - I really need to figure out how to dial in my sleep. It's getting worse and is currently the only thing I can see halting my training progress.

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*

Last edited:
I think yesterday's post got deleted (site has been down all day and I'm guessing they had to restore from a backup)? I did elastic band PT, 2 hand swings with 20kg, 2 slow get ups (with 10 second pauses between each movement), and yoga.

Resting HR: 49

Sleep: In bed 7.5 hours. Deep sleep for 5. Awake and alert after that. Struggled to get back to fitful sleep. Probably 6.5 hours of sleep total.

Feeling: Pretty good. Back is pretty sore though. Last night I checked my form in the mirror and found that I don't stand as straight as I thought I did. I need to tuck my tailbone. I've also been focusing on back exercises that bend my lower back backwards - which seems to doing more harm than good - so I'll add Jefferson Curls to my pre-workout routine and replace ring leg raises with hollow body holds in my PM practice. Finally, after re-reading S&S I adjusted the way I transition to a new weight. I will be taking a more conservative approach now.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Prying goblet squat 16kg 16 kg 20kg (including 3 bicep curls at bottom) 5x

Practice
Single Hand Kettlebell Swings 10 x 10 (16kg 20kg 20kg 16kg 16kg)
Turkish Get Ups 8 (16kg 20kg 16kg 16kg)

Cool Down
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Duration: 50 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 111
Max Heart Rate: 146

Thoughts: With my new found attention to get my hips to cooperate and be straight I found a new level of body awareness. I realized that tucking my tailbone and flexing the glutes are one and the same. I'm starting to learn how the lock out position should properly feel. I noticed that "squeezing the ground together between my feet" (that's how it feels anyways) helps with tensing the glutes and stabilizing my back. I'm not sure if this is a good cue or not. I might ask in the forum.

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*
30s Hollow Body Hold

Resting HR
: 55
Heart Rate Variability: 56

Sleep: Same old story as of late. 5 hours of quality sleep, then awake and alert, then eventually falling asleep for another fitful hour of sleep.

Feeling: Upper body is sore. This morning's routine was necessarily different so I wasn't able to fully train - probably for the best given my poor sleep lately. I decided to just do PT and 1 TGU on each side.

Practice
Turkish Get Ups 2 20kg

Thoughts: Overly stiff and sore today. Especially in my thighs. On my third walk up the 8 flights of stairs at work (2 at a time for better quad work) I had considerable burning in my legs. I don't think I'm overtraining, but perhaps I haven't correctly estimated how much my recovery suffers when dealing with sleep issues. Food for thought. In happier news, I find it extremely encouraging that already the 20kg TGUs feel challenging, but not extremely difficult!

PM Practice
Turkish Get Ups 2 20kg

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*
30s Hollow Body Hold

Resting HR: 51
Heart Rate Variability: 59

Sleep: Spotty sleep with 2 significant wake ups and lots of tossing and turning. Estimated 6.5 hours sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed though.

Feeling: I felt good. I decided I felt good enough to do the full S&S practice.

Warm-up Circuit (3x)
Prying goblet squat (including 3 bicep curls at bottom) - 5x [16kg 16kg 20kg]

Practice
Single Hand Kettlebell Swings - 10 x 10 [16kg 20kg 20kg 20kg 16kg]
Turkish Get Ups - 10 [16kg 20kg 20kg 16kg 16kg]

Cool Down
Jefferson Curls (2)
Hurdler Stretch
Frogger Stretch
Straddle Stretch

Duration: 58 minutes
Average Heart Rate: 106
Max Heart Rate: 143

Thoughts: Practice took extra long because my daughter was up and playing with me. My dog was also very playful. Practice felt great today and I'm feeling stronger with the 20kg TGUs (though the squats with curls are the hardest part of practice each day)! Simple may be achievable within the year after all! (I'll be fine even if it's not - the real goal is consistency.)

5 Chin-ups or Pull-ups*
30s Hollow Body Hold

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom