all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Eh, I dunno if young people are looking to get into eating raw liver and testicles.

That seems like something middle aged dudes would do.
Yeah, we’re desperate and willing to try anything for a hint of vitality.

Convincing the kids? Hire 20 ppl aged 20-25 with septum piercings, tats, and blue hair to make some TikToks about how awesome it is and BOOM goes the dynamite, boomer…

Convincing the kids? Hire 20 ppl aged 20-25 with septum piercings, tats, and blue hair to make some TikToks about how awesome it is and BOOM goes the dynamite, boomer…

Now that I think about it:

I've never seen someone with a septum piercing who didn't have tats.

Set that up on the roof, red pill the squirrels, wait a few months, and when ready harvest and make them into a nice caprese salad. Voila, free range local grown organic non gmo double-your-test-levels-or-your-squirrels-back miracle cure!
Red pill the squirrels? Like just play them Ayn Rand audiobooks on a loop 24/7?

You gotta be careful with that. Too much and they will be driving little squirrel sized tacomas with roof racks and lift kits, shaving their heads, growing little squirrel beards, while wearing squirrel sized wiley sunglasses.

That could damage the roof if they upgrade to locking rear diffs.

You gotta be careful with that. Too much and they will be driving little squirrel sized tacomas with roof racks and lift kits, shaving their heads, growing little squirrel beards, while wearing squirrel sized wiley sunglasses.

Are you day drinking again?

ROFL And this is why I shouldn't get on the forum via phone... although I kinda like this idea of red pilling them! Red pill, red light ... kinda the same thing right? I wonder if those squirrels would start talking about bear arms (they have grizzlies up there? No small arms up there!), forming little squirrel village co-ops and neighborhood watches ... hope no one tries to slingshot them!

ROFL And this is why I shouldn't get on the forum via phone... although I kinda like this idea of red pilling them! Red pill, red light ... kinda the same thing right? I wonder if those squirrels would start talking about bear arms (they have grizzlies up there? No small arms up there!), forming little squirrel village co-ops and neighborhood watches ... hope no one tries to slingshot them!

Sir,

Please stop drinking the bong water.

Thanks,

Management.

Glad I'm not categorized into that twenty something demographic. No blue hair either. But leave us tatted and pierced people alone. Never judge a book by its cover

His tenants make sense, but he admits he wasn't happy with where his life and such was so he turned to the juice. That almost squashes the legitimacy of his tenants and preaching.
As for the juicing part, I don't give a crap if you're doing it. Just don't be a lying a#$%*@#^ and say you're not when you are. Stop duping people. Sooner or later it catches up with you and not only do you look like an idiot, but you loose all respect and legitimacy.
And it does appear very odd that he became the talk, the news broke, and he apologized so fast.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom