all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Which begs the question:

If you have that, and can afford $15k/month in PEDs, why did you even need to do all this Liver King drama?

You're already rich.
Well, if you had to do a little work to go from $100 mil to $200 mil ... And you just had to do something acting ... why not?

Like, he was already super jacked long before Liver King. So it seems like this was more a way to capitalize on his physique success. He just needed to adopt a persona and schtick and have something to sell. (Or being less critical, he wanted to share his true inner self with the world, and also knew he could make millions.)

And maybe when you're that rich you still think of all the other things you could do or buy if you had more...

Yeah, it worked really well, but dang did they go ham with lead in everything.
Something like almost everyone born before 1980 has detectable lead poisoning due to how much lead was in products and in the air.
It is especially apparent when you go to the older indoor gun ranges and talk to the old timers who think ventilation and d-lead handsoap is a liberal scam.
My brothers and I played in the asbestos offcuts from our house extension #deadmenwalking

Well, if you had to do a little work to go from $100 mil to $200 mil ... And you just had to do something acting ... why not?

Like, he was already super jacked long before Liver King. So it seems like this was more a way to capitalize on his physique success. He just needed to adopt a persona and schtick and have something to sell. (Or being less critical, he wanted to share his true inner self with the world, and also knew he could make millions.)

And maybe when you're that rich you still think of all the other things you could do or buy if you had more...
Allegedly he’s been acting like the “liver king persona” well before he launched in social media. I still remember the first time I came across his page it was very early on and I was like “why is this guy being recommended for me to follow on Instagram” he only had a few thousand followers yet somehow he was right there in my face eating raw bull balls. With in a few months I saw he had a million followers. Somehow he was able to get that Instagram algorithm to get him out there quick.

The thread's a pretty benign combo of humor and some conjecture about use of PEDs, TRT, lifespan vs healthspan. I'd say you're good for now.

You left out Skeletor references.

18a453daba07270393fd22e237943f58.jpg

Lots of speculation about who broke confidentiality to release details about Liver King's stack:

Did Liver King's own coach, "Vigorous Steve", rat him out?

I wonder how long it took before referring to himself in third person as The Liver King started to become "natural." Would it still be natural if he was juicing? o_O

My interest is piqued to be honest, but lately I'm so sick of most fitness/S&C Youtubers/podcasters that I can't bring myself to click on their crap anymore. I lost a lot of respect when Sika was getting into it with the More Plates More Dates guy about some BS supplement sales... I guess I didn't realize they were in that game until then and after that I stopped watching.

My interest is piqued to be honest, but lately I'm so sick of most fitness/S&C Youtubers/podcasters that I can't bring myself to click on their crap anymore. I lost a lot of respect when Sika was getting into it with the More Plates More Dates guy about some BS supplement sales... I guess I didn't realize they were in that game until then and after that I stopped watching.

I mean...

If we can't laugh at the spectacle of a grown man who calls himself the King of an internal organ, uses $15K of PEDs a month, wears animal skins, and eats raw testicles...

...I guess we'll always have Paris.

Controversial opinion but maybe this is part of the plan? Maybe people were getting bored with him so the “leak” happened?

I don’t care either way to be honest but any publicity is good publicity?
I’d buy that. He had an apology ready making it seem like he did it for depressed teens and minimized his email that said he was doing it to blow up his company.

Now the long play, keep selling to his true believers While he lives out the years he’s got left.

If you read the comments on his video, he certainly has a ton of rabid fans clamoring for more.

I wonder how many will think about how he said he started the drugs to fix his health problems… problems that are usually associated with an unhealthy lifestyle…

A narcissist/Deflecting from their shady business practices?
Maybe, and I suppose that's why I'm here. I've gone looking for dirt and either Pavel keeps his nose out of the drama as well as he presents himself to or he is really good at seo, and hiding the bodies ;)
If you dig deep it’s pretty much people accusing him of making up his kettlebell background.

But at this point in his career the results of his work speak much louder than his credentials from when he was 17-18.

Kinda like Musk and people accusing him of making up his degree. He already built the rockets, I don’t think whether or not he has a bachelors degree about rockets matters anymore. He obviously knows how to do it.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom