all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Now, I'm relatively new here. I live in the Carolinas and there's currently a deer problem. sharpshooters are being hired out by local municipalities and there was a rash of roadkilled deer. and some of the locals have been annoyed that apparently, they need to ask the permission of the police to put the deer in the trunk and take it to a butcher.
This is to prevent a poached deer from being labeled a roadkill deer. In my area, you can call in a deer strike and then you can apply a tag to it if you want to keep it.

Connect with your local ancestral tenant. They are likely to have a connection. Although you might need to leave the yuppie areas are go out yonder...

Alternatively, you can develop an ancestral lifestyle and procure your own. Bows are quite ancestral, and generally legal throughout the US.
and if you live near an iron mine, taconite pellets and a sling shot are fantastic.

Connect with your local ancestral tenant. They are likely to have a connection. Although you might need to leave the yuppie areas are go out yonder...

Alternatively, you can develop an ancestral lifestyle and procure your own. Bows are quite ancestral, and generally legal throughout the US.

I live out yonder.

I have enough squirrels that they fight on my roof.

Not to defend the Liver King, but claimed values are the core of his marketing pitch, actually.

"Ancestral tenets" as they call them.

Some of them I agree with.
Sure, I watched a couple of the linked videos. I agree with some of his values. The sun for example, I soak it up when I can, and have never worn sunscreen. My Cherokee skin can handle it and I've convinced myself it brings vitality. How's that for unscientific schtick?

My only point is that I see these as lower-order values when he's promoting a path of virtue based on these values. Anyway, it sounds like I've given this much more thought than I have and this man has affected me somehow. That's it for me...

Now, I'm relatively new here. I live in the Carolinas and there's currently a deer problem. sharpshooters are being hired out by local municipalities and there was a rash of roadkilled deer. and some of the locals have been annoyed that apparently, they need to ask the permission of the police to put the deer in the trunk and take it to a butcher.
Tennessee has a roadkill law that legalizes this. We get made fun of, because of course backwards Tennesseeans should be allowed to eat dead skunks, but it's for the deer problem you mention.

One thing I’ve always kind of looked out with him too is how he works out with a reckless abandon never seems to take any rest days and preaches work work work never rest and we know that’s just not the reality for humans you need to balance everything. He claims his Sunday rest days would be the days that he pulls all this weight on his back and a sled barefoot for miles that’s not recovering. And that is a problem to me if young people are looking up to his workout style we know you don’t get the best results when you’re always taxing your central nervous system. And ultimately that’s what leads to injury

One thing I’ve always kind of looked out with him too is how he works out with a reckless abandon never seems to take any rest days and preaches work work work never rest and we know that’s just not the reality for humans you need to balance everything. He claims his Sunday rest days would be the days that he pulls all this weight on his back and a sled barefoot for miles that’s not recovering. And that is a problem to me if young people are looking up to his workout style we know you don’t get the best results when you’re always taxing your central nervous system. And ultimately that’s what leads to injury

So you're saying I should stop hauling logs on Sundays?

Awww, man.

Wand?

It's a whole 3 foot tall panel!

I could irradiate a whole pack of squirrels
Set that up on the roof, red pill the squirrels, wait a few months, and when ready harvest and make them into a nice caprese salad. Voila, free range local grown organic non gmo double-your-test-levels-or-your-squirrels-back miracle cure!

No pain no gain broh!
So you're saying I should stop hauling logs on Sundays?
only hauling!? add some chopping to reach Zone 2! otherwise you are for sure just resting on Zone 1!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom