all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
so the stack is more than 12k?
or the whole stack is 12k?
out of curiosity
When he reached out he was spending 11k on steroids, was willing to go up to 20k a month if needed. (not sure about the second number and don't want to go through the MPMD video again)

You are forgetting his whole stack is:
IGF-1 LR
CJC w/ Ipam (peptides)
Ibutamoren
Omnitrope (HGH)
Test cycp (120mg of testosterone a week)
Decca
and Winstrol (classic steroid)

All of them made by Primal Pharmaceuticals! (I kid, they were just from a regular pharmaceutical company)

I'm also curious how his liver is doing... Does eating liver offset this crazy level of drugs and the damage they do to the liver?

TBH, I thought his test would be higher.

I've heard of IFBB pros being close to 1000 mg.

Is it true that quitting that kind of usage at once can have devasting effects on the body? All I know is what my coworkers that lift tell me.

But shouldn't his extended telomeres and enhanced epigenetics from superior lifestyle and diet offset that?

...I should probably leave, my snark levels are getting a bit high.

Oh, but they are!

Otherwise, he would have looked like Robert Pattinson in Batman.

You are forgetting his whole stack is:
IGF-1 LR
CJC w/ Ipam (peptides)
Ibutamoren
Omnitrope (HGH)
Test cycp (120mg of testosterone a week)
Decca
and Winstrol (classic steroid)

All of them made by Primal Pharmaceuticals! (I kid, they were just from a regular pharmaceutical company)

I'm also curious how his liver is doing... Does eating liver offset this crazy level of drugs and the damage they do to the liver?
Yeah..definitely can’t argue no steroids with that stack.

I’ve always been intrigued by MK-677. The reported benefits, especially as it also is reputed to have mental benefits in addition to physical, seem to be a great life enhancer but then you have the unknown nature of longterm effects.

Yeah..definitely can’t argue no steroids with that stack.

I’ve always been intrigued by MK-677. The reported benefits, especially as it also is reputed to have mental benefits in addition to physical, seem to be a great life enhancer but then you have the unknown nature of longterm effects.

I don't mess with SARMs.

Aside from them being banned by USAW/USADA, there is hardly anything known about what they do long term.

Lots of the longevity guys are into them, though.

Peter Attia is, or was, using rapamycin, although that's an anti-fungal, I believe.

I don't mess with SARMs.

Aside from them being banned by USAW/USADA, there is hardly anything known about what they do long term.

Lots of the longevity guys are into them, though.

Peter Attia is, or was, using rapamycin.
Yeah, I only compete in grappling and nowhere near a level I would have to worry about USADA anymore.

But overall I don’t want to be a human Guinea pig on something like this. They’re interesting to read on, but I don’t have the risk tolerance to do them. Especially ones like andarine where yellowing vision is a frequent and known side effect.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom