all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The movember challenge

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Inuk

Level 3 Valued Member
Anyone here doing the movember challenge?

I've never done such a thing, so Im kind a exited about going 30 days without a rest day

Inuk, how does this challenge look like, exercises, intensity, reps, sets (volume)?
I currently train almost every day, within guidelines from easy strength, five exercises, 10 reps (take or give a few, swings some more reps). I am used to high-frequency training for quite some time. I vary the load in a session, and from session to session, try to fatigue as little as possible, doing my fast & loose in between sets, sleep around eight hours, eat sufficient. When training every day you definitely must keep intensity, volume thus fatigue in check to recover. Even when the volume and intensity seem low to moderate in a session, it can add up in a week, or two, or three, or four.

No specific workout has been listed as the challenge. The idea is you move, or train, for 30 days straight.

beephsupreme are you up for it? :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom